In most cases, tooth decay can be prevented if caught and treated early. But, many tend to avoid or overlook the symptoms of decaying teeth for various reasons, including lack of information and dental fear. However, when a decaying tooth is left untreated, it needs to be treated to save the tooth. Dental filling and root canal are the two options to save the decaying tooth in the early stages of cavities. But, when the bacteria affect the root and destroys the tooth completely, extraction is the only option to save the surrounding teeth and reduce pain and inflammation.
When your dentist Epping recommend root canal treatment, you’ll be wondering whether you need it or not. While your dentist is the right person to determine the best course of treatment option, there are certain signs that indicate a root canal is the only option to save your decaying tooth.
Common Signs Indicating You’ll Need Root Canal Treatment
Gum Area Is Swollen
This is one of the major signs that you need root canal treatment. If your gums are swollen and painful or have a raised bump that’s reddish, a root canal is required to solve the problem of inflamed gums if the condition doesn’t improve over time.
Severe pain is one of the significant signs indicating that something is wrong with the root of your tooth. If you find it difficult to eat, drink, bite, chew, or open your mouth and feeling pain when doing these activities, probably the tooth is severely decayed and you should see your dentist Epping NSW as early as possible.
At this stage, it’s possible to save the tooth through a root canal procedure. However, there’s a high chance that your tooth is completely affected, and you might need extraction to prevent the infection from spreading to other parts of your teeth.
Your dentist will examine your tooth to check if blood vessels and nerves have been affected and suggest the right treatment option.
Sensitivity to Hot or Cold
It is one of the common signs that you might need a root canal. If you feel a sharp pain when you drink or eat something cold or hot, probably your tooth is infected and decaying. Your dentist might suggest filling or a tooth canal to fix the problem.
If you experience any of these symptoms or suspect that you have any Epping dental issues, please schedule an appointment with our dentist.
The author of this article is a renowned dentist in Epping. Along with a team of dental professionals, he provides high-quality dental care. Visit https://www.serenitysmilesdental.com.au/ for more details.
Most Recent Articles
- Oct 21, 2021 The BBB infiltrating drugs market is projected to develop at an annualized pace of ~154%, till 2030 by Michael Doe
- Oct 21, 2021 The bispecific neutralizer therapeutics market is projected by Michael Doe
- Oct 20, 2021 Malegra 200 – Exclusive Offer [25% off] Available On Welloxpharma by welloxpharmacy
- Oct 19, 2021 Grow your business using Artificial Intelligence Medical Billing by Plutus Health Inc.
- Oct 19, 2021 The subcutaneous biologic drugs and affiliated technologies market by Steffan Joe
Most Viewed Articles
- 1872 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 1086 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 1080 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 902 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
- 899 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...