All too often, snoring and sleep apnea are confused or thought of as interchangeable. In truth, while all untreated OSA sufferers snore, only some people who snore have sleep apnea. According to the research, millions of people in the USA have been suffering from both sleep Apnea and Snoring. Are you one among them? Then book an appointment with your sleep disorder specialist in Apache Junction and start your treatment. Here, we clear your doubts by explaining the difference between sleep apnea and snoring.
Did you know 18 million people across the country suffer from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)? This linked to a bevy of health issues, which includes high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and more.
Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
Also common: weight gain, mood swings, irritability, headache, fatigue, dry throat, dry mouth, depression
Sleep: snoring, sleep deprivation, nightmares, insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness
Respiratory: loud breathing, breathing through the mouth, episodes of no breathing
Evaluate your symptoms and medical history before referring you to a sleep specialist. While evaluating your symptoms and risk factors for sleep apnea, contact one of the leading sleep specialist doctors in Apache Junction and book an appointment to treat it.
Did you know 45 percent of the population snores occasionally and one in four adults snore chronically?
Snoring is simply a sound caused by a vibration during breathing. The vibration is the result of a partially blocked airway in the throat, nose or mouth. It will be caused by a number of different factors, which includes,
- Throat and airway obstructions
- Poor muscle tone
- A deviated septum
- Sinus infections or colds
Sleep Apnea and Snoring
Snoring is a symptom of obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is when a person has multiple pauses in their breathing pattern during sleep, which interruptions in breathing and cause light sleep, interrupted sleep, and disturbed sleep. As the result, lack of restful sleep will cause a litany of other health issues, such as
- Difficulty concentrating, depression
- Extreme daytime drowsiness
Snoring affects your life; so seek a solution as soon as possible. If you feel any symptoms of Snoring for sleep apnea, contact your sleep apnea specialist in Apache Junction and book an appointment. He/She will provide effective treatments that may lead to improvements your health, whether or not your snoring is caused by sleep apnea.
The author of this article is the sleep disorder specialist in Apache Junction. In this article, he discusses the difference between sleep apnea and snoring. To know more, visit https://oralsleepaz.com/
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 21, 2019 Test for Baby Gender Prediction by Rach Kiyu
- Sep 20, 2019 What is the advantage of Oral Contraceptives by Rach Kiyu
- Sep 19, 2019 Cosmetic Dentistry and Treatments Associated With It by Nisha Dhankhar
- Sep 19, 2019 How much time does it take to get Pregnant by Rach Kiyu
- Sep 19, 2019 Managing Premenstrual Syndrome by Rach Kiyu
Most Viewed Articles
- 1125 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 419 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 364 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 357 hits A Bright Healthy Smile Can Be your Visit Dental Implants Wilmington DE Today by Dr. Sam Khoury
- 354 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...