A survey reveals that the global market for dental implants has increased due to the rising demand in cosmetic dentistry. The dental implants are the best solution for your missing or damaged teeth. They maintain your oral health too. The affordable cost of dental implant is another reason for their demand in the cosmetic dentistry.
These days due to the availability of the modern and highly specialised equipment, more researches are being done to make the dental implants more effective. And one among the recent advancement in the dental implantology is the implant-supported bridges. You might be aware of the conventional dental bridges that depend on the adjacent teeth for support, while the hybrid technology, the implant-supported dental bridges, doesn’t rely on the neighbouring teeth. This article gives you an overall idea about the implant-supported dental bridges.
Why Implant-Supported Dental Bridges?
Generally, the traditional bridges fill the space left by missing teeth and are held in place by crowns attached to the surrounding teeth, while an implant-supported bridge is similar to a regular dental bridge, with the difference that the dental implants support it. In an implant-supported bridge, implants are placed in the jawbone for each missing tooth followed by placing the crowns connecting the implants to form a single piece.
The implant-supported bridges retain your chewing ability. They promote your aesthetic smile. The dental implants supported bridges also contribute to preserve the integrity of your jaw bone at the implant’s site.
Benefits of Implant-Supported Bridges
- Boosts Self-Confidence – You no longer have to be self-conscious about your missing tooth, and you can socialise with others without any hesitation.
- Supports Oral Health – This method prevents complications that arise after a tooth loss.
- Long-Lasting – Implant bridges are durable than traditional bridges.
- Aids Proper Dental Function – Dental functions like chewing, smiling are restored.
What Conditions Require The Implant-Supported Dental Bridges?
The implant-supported dental implants are apt for replacing a missing tooth. For the people with dental conditions like clenching or grinding your teeth suffers a lot of pressure on individual implants. This makes the implants to loosen from the bone leading to implant failure. While, an implant-supported bridge reduces the stress on the individual implants in the bone, and spreads it across the entire bridge. Also, in dental implant bridges, the implants hold the bridges firmly, unlike the traditional bridges. During the procedure, first, the dental implants are placed, following that the bridges are positioned.
Thus an implant-supported dental bridge can provide optimal comfort and security.
The author is a blogger and dentist who offers affordable dental implants cost Melbourne. For further details visit https://www.dentalimplantmelbourne.com.au/
Most Recent Articles
- Dec 7, 2019 Canada Free Healthcare - Benefits in Manitoba Public Health Insurance by insur dinary
- Dec 6, 2019 What Foods Should You Avoid With Invisalign? by Leon Anaf
- Dec 6, 2019 How Do You Take Care Of Invisalign Braces? by Leon Anaf
- Dec 6, 2019 Are you an ideal candidate for Dental Implants? by Paulo Pinho
- Dec 6, 2019 3 Reasons not to put off Dental Implants by Paulo Pinho
Most Viewed Articles
- 1225 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 558 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 511 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 404 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 393 hits A Bright Healthy Smile Can Be your Visit Dental Implants Wilmington DE Today by Dr. Sam Khoury
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...