Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both Generic Viagra and Viagra contain Sildenafil Citrate as the active constituent. In ED, a man is not able to achieve and sustain strong and firm erection for long duration of time due to inadequate blood flow to the penile region.
• Generic Viagra is the most recommended generic medicine for curing impotence in males.
• The action of this generic medicine is effective and prompt.
• The effect of the drug begins soon after the oral administration.
• The onset of actions is 30 minutes to 60 minutes
• The effect of this medicine lasts for a period of 4 hours.
• Generic Viagra is the cost effective alternative to the brand Viagra.
Viagra Generic consists of Sildenafil Citrate as the active ingredient which suppresses the enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). This prevents degradation of the enzyme cGMP which causes relaxation of smooth muscles and dilation of blood vessels inside penis. These dilated blood vessels increase the amount of blood flow to the penis. The increased blood flow to the penile region produces strong and firm erection of the penis necessary for complete sexual satisfaction.
• Generic Viagra should be consumed only after consulting your physician.
• Read and follow all the directions for use given on the prescription label for safe usage of this medicine.
• Take this medicine as and when required, approximately 60 minutes before having sex.
• Take this medicine only in amount specified by doctor and only for the duration specified.
• Store this medicine in cool, dry place and away from direct moisture and sunlight.
Every medicine has certain side effects. The commonly observed side effects of Generic Viagra include
• Stomach upset
• Hot flashes
• Skin rashes
• Vision Disturbances
• Chest pain
• Breathing Difficulty
• Swelling of face, lips and tongue
If the above symptoms do not subside after stopping the medicine, seek immediate medical help.
Children, pregnant ladies and nursing mothers should not take Generic Viagra. The consumption of alcohol, tobacco, grapefruit juice and fatty foods is strictly prohibited with this medicine. Men who are taking medicines such as alpha-blockers and nitrates should not take Generic Viagra, as it can produce life threatening complications. This medicine may induce drowsiness, so avoid any sort of outdoor activity while taking Generic Viagra. In case of an overdose, seek immediate medical help or call the poison control center.
Generic Viagra has shown to interact with other medicines such as antibiotics, antivirals and antifungals, medicines that act on prostate, other medicines on erectile dysfunction, multivitamins and herbal supplements.
Generic Viagra is not recommended in men who are suffering from severe liver or kidney dysfunction, who have history of stroke, seizures and cardiac arrest.
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 20, 2021 Best Physiotherapist in Canning Vale Perth Can Make a Difference by Perth Allied
- Apr 20, 2021 Diabetes Drug Delivery Devices Market is projected to be over USD 31 Billion by 2030 by Stella Wilson
- Apr 19, 2021 Medical Device Batteries Market by 2021-2030 by Stella Wilson
- Apr 18, 2021 Dental Implants or Dentures what is Most good for me? by Charlie Wellish
- Apr 18, 2021 Wisdom Teeth Facts you should know! by Charlie Wellish
- Apr 18, 2021 Here is what you must know about Dental Implants by Charlie Wellish
- Apr 18, 2021 How to get the most of Your Dental Implants? by Charlie Wellish
- Apr 17, 2021 How to Ease Anxiety with Dental Implants? by Paulo Pinho
- Apr 17, 2021 Ways To Come Out From Your Relationship Anxiety by Robert Smith
- Apr 16, 2021 6 Benefits of Cedarwood Essential Oil by Javed Khan
Most Viewed Articles
- 965 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 960 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 785 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
- 781 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
- 713 hits What Are Uterine Fibroids? by nisse lind
- 680 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 677 hits All about Facial skin care by Olivia Sorbet
- 651 hits Natural Factors Canada Supplements: The Best Means to Boost Your Health by NANCY SMITH
- 642 hits Silagra 100mg -An effective medicine to treat ED by paul gonzales
- 627 hits A Bright Healthy Smile Can Be your Visit Dental Implants Wilmington DE Today by Dr. Sam Khoury
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...