Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both Generic Viagra and Viagra contain Sildenafil Citrate as the active constituent. In ED, a man is not able to achieve and sustain strong and firm erection for long duration of time due to inadequate blood flow to the penile region.
• Generic Viagra is the most recommended generic medicine for curing impotence in males.
• The action of this generic medicine is effective and prompt.
• The effect of the drug begins soon after the oral administration.
• The onset of actions is 30 minutes to 60 minutes
• The effect of this medicine lasts for a period of 4 hours.
• Generic Viagra is the cost effective alternative to the brand Viagra.
Viagra Generic consists of Sildenafil Citrate as the active ingredient which suppresses the enzyme phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). This prevents degradation of the enzyme cGMP which causes relaxation of smooth muscles and dilation of blood vessels inside penis. These dilated blood vessels increase the amount of blood flow to the penis. The increased blood flow to the penile region produces strong and firm erection of the penis necessary for complete sexual satisfaction.
• Generic Viagra should be consumed only after consulting your physician.
• Read and follow all the directions for use given on the prescription label for safe usage of this medicine.
• Take this medicine as and when required, approximately 60 minutes before having sex.
• Take this medicine only in amount specified by doctor and only for the duration specified.
• Store this medicine in cool, dry place and away from direct moisture and sunlight.
Every medicine has certain side effects. The commonly observed side effects of Generic Viagra include
• Stomach upset
• Hot flashes
• Skin rashes
• Vision Disturbances
• Chest pain
• Breathing Difficulty
• Swelling of face, lips and tongue
If the above symptoms do not subside after stopping the medicine, seek immediate medical help.
Children, pregnant ladies and nursing mothers should not take Generic Viagra. The consumption of alcohol, tobacco, grapefruit juice and fatty foods is strictly prohibited with this medicine. Men who are taking medicines such as alpha-blockers and nitrates should not take Generic Viagra, as it can produce life threatening complications. This medicine may induce drowsiness, so avoid any sort of outdoor activity while taking Generic Viagra. In case of an overdose, seek immediate medical help or call the poison control center.
Generic Viagra has shown to interact with other medicines such as antibiotics, antivirals and antifungals, medicines that act on prostate, other medicines on erectile dysfunction, multivitamins and herbal supplements.
Generic Viagra is not recommended in men who are suffering from severe liver or kidney dysfunction, who have history of stroke, seizures and cardiac arrest.
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 6, 2023 Mental Health Billing Services in Wyoming - EON Datamatics by Adrian notrth
- Feb 6, 2023 Vilitra 60 Mg | Vardenafil | Cialis | Powpills by Eliza Walker
- Feb 6, 2023 Mental Health Billing Services in Kansas - by Adrian notrth
- Feb 4, 2023 Mental Health Billing Services in Kentucky - by Adrian notrth
- Feb 4, 2023 Mental Health Billing Services in South Dakota by Adrian notrth
- Feb 3, 2023 Meaning of Organic Lifestyle by Orgo All-Natural
- Feb 3, 2023 Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel by Orgo All-Natural
- Feb 3, 2023 What is the role of biorepositories in research and development by Central Biohub
- Feb 3, 2023 Human Biospecimens are the Best In-Vitro Human Models by Central Biohub
- Feb 3, 2023 Panchmukhi Air and Train Ambulance Service in Delhi is the Beat Solution for Relocating Patients by Panchmukhi Air & Train Ambulance
Most Viewed Articles
- 1393 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 1369 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 1259 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
- 1229 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
- 1201 hits What Are Uterine Fibroids? by nisse lind
- 1114 hits Natural Factors Canada Supplements: The Best Means to Boost Your Health by NANCY SMITH
- 1039 hits Natural Factors Canada Supplements: The Best Way to Boost Your Energy Levels by NANCY SMITH
- 1035 hits Silagra 100mg -An effective medicine to treat ED by paul gonzales
- 1005 hits 12 Best Waist Trimmer Belt in 2019 (Review & Guide) by Narayanan Logesh
- 993 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...