Molars are the flat teeth that are situated at the back of the mouth. These teeth vary in shape and size however are the largest in the mouth. Molars are used to grind food into smaller pieces for swallowing whereas, the smaller front teeth are used for biting and tearing food. The molars are designed in such a way they sustain good amount of force from grinding, clenching and chewing food. Each molar is anchored firmly to the jawbone with two to four roots.
What are the different types of molars we have?
There are three different types of molars which come in after we lose our baby teeth.
- First molars
- Second molars
- Third molars or the wisdom teeth
Why do humans have wisdom teeth?
Wisdom teeth were vestiges from the evolutionary past when human beings had a larger mouth accommodating these additional teeth. These extra set of teeth help in cutting especially hard foods like nuts, roots and tough meats.
These types of diets were tough on teeth and hence help our ancestors whose teeth were subject to significant loss due to tooth decay. In the current era, our foods are for soft, and we follow good dental care routine. But we still get those extra teeth late in our teens. However, due to different reasons, we undergo cheap wisdom teeth removal Sydney.
What are the problems with wisdom teeth?
Evolution has made some adjustments to our jawbone size throughout our history. The jaws of modern human beings are smaller when compared to their ancestors. This presents a range of problems when wisdom teeth try to erupt in.
When wisdom teeth develop, often they become blocked by other teeth, and hence they grow under the jaw referred to as being impacted. If the wisdom tooth erupts partially, it tends to create hard to reach area where bacteria can accumulate resulting in severe infections of the surrounding tissues and gums. When wisdom teeth remain fully impacted under the gum line, they may form cyst or tumour that can damage the jawbone and teeth if left unaddressed.
Hence most people undergo wisdom teeth removal to prevent themselves from the potential problems which may arise.
How much does wisdom teeth removal cost?
Cost of wisdom teeth removal is highly affordable. The cost you will pay for your surgery completely depends on your specific case, your jaw bone density, age, number of teeth removed.
It is recommended that wisdom teeth surgery is performed during young age even before the roots develop completely for easy removal and fast recovery.
The author is a dentist. With a team of professionals, he has a unique approach to ensure a safe and painless approach to dental surgeries. He offers affordable wisdom teeth removal cost. Visit https://www.wisdomdentalemergency.com.au/ for details.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 13, 2019 Say no to arthritis with Arthritis Centers of Texas by Arista Wellnesscenter
- Nov 5, 2019 Tips To Prevent Skin Cancer by Dr Ono Alex Ohunyon
- Nov 1, 2019 Dental Implant Care Guide by Paulo Pinho
- Nov 1, 2019 Signs That Indicate Your Wisdom Teeth Growing In by Paulo Pinho
- Nov 1, 2019 Precautions and Care Needed after Wisdom Teeth Removal! by Paulo Pinho
Most Viewed Articles
- 1180 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 442 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 396 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 389 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 380 hits A Bright Healthy Smile Can Be your Visit Dental Implants Wilmington DE Today by Dr. Sam Khoury
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...