Getting a good night’s rest is important for healthy lifestyle, but in today’s world millions of people have been suffering from sleep apnea, which aren’t able to succumb to slumber. The obstructive sleep apnea causes episodes of stopped breathing during sleep, and the result is a fragmented, restless sleep that leaves sufferers exhausted and drowsy during the day. So, it is essential to seek sleep apnea treatment in Mesa with the help of you sleep disorder specialist.
What is the Health Risks Associated with Sleep Apnea?
In today’s world, sleep apnea is common. Research says, more than 12 million Americans has been affecting by sleep apnea. But, still more people with the problem haven’t been diagnosed. This is because, they don’t aware of the health risk associate with sleep apnea.
The sleep apnea is more common in men, the first foremost symptoms of sleep apnea for men is overweight. If you are left untreated, the sleep apnea links with many health risks, some of them are mentioned below,
- High blood pressure
- Memory problems
- Weight gain
- Constant headaches
- Worsening of ADHD
- Heart failure, irregular heartbeats, and heart attacks
Untreated sleep apnea by sleep apnea specialist in Mesa may be responsible for poor performance in everyday activities, such as at work and school, academic underachievement in children, adolescents and even let a motor vehicle crashes.
Risk for Sleep Apnea For?
Sleep apnea will affect anyone at any age, even children. Here are some risk factors for sleep apnea.
1. Having a family history of sleep apnea
2. Having large tonsils, a large tongue, or a small jaw bone
3. Being male
4. Overweight People
5. People over the age of 40
6. Having a large neck size; for men greater than 17 inches and for women greater than 16 inches.
7. Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems, allergies, deviated septum.
What Do Doctors Recommend For Treatment?
Your sleep apnea specialist in Mesa will probably first try non-surgical measures to stop you from snoring. In some cases, lifestyle changes and non-invasive therapies such as medication, CPAP, or an oral appliance may provide enough relief.
If your snoring is caused by a structural abnormality, the non-surgical treatment will not be successful and it work with for sleep apnea. In such case, surgery is most necessary to get rid of sleep apnea.
Contact your sleep disorder specialist in Mesa and book an appointment and find the most effective and least invasive treatment for your snoring.
The author of this article is the leading sleep apnea specialist in Mesa. In this article, he discusses the overview of sleep apnea. To know more, visit https://oralsleepaz.com/
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 8, 2020 Anti Ageing Clinic - Anti Ageing Treatment Specialist Sydney by BIObiobeautyinsideout
- Jul 7, 2020 Alcohol-Free Toners: Benefits and Why Should You Be Using It? by Vie De Mer Skincare
- Jul 6, 2020 Mobile Chair Massage Benefits for Corporate Sector Employees by Larimar Massage Wellness
- Jul 6, 2020 Buy CBD Oral Tincture for Anxiety, Sleeplessness and General Stress by CBD4UK LTD
- Jul 6, 2020 Keep Your Little Soldier Hard and Erect With Kamagra Tablets UK by kamagra uk
Most Viewed Articles
- 1571 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 818 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 782 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 548 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 533 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...