Extracting your wisdom teeth is the only viable option to stop wisdom teeth infection. Yes, an impacted wisdom tooth causes not only infection but also other dental problems that negatively impact your oral health. Whether you prefer to remove your wisdom teeth or not, you need to visit your dentist as early as possible. Why are wisdom teeth problematic? Read on to find out.
Wisdom teeth are the last set of teeth that develop in your mouth. While some may have all four teeth, others may not have at all. As they do not have enough space in the jaw-line to erupt completely, wisdom teeth can get trapped under the gum and become impacted. Impacted wisdom teeth can result in pain, infection, and other dental problems. Wisdom teeth that cause pain and other dental complications are usually removed. Some dental professionals recommend wisdom teeth removal Melbourne for impacted wisdom teeth that do not cause symptoms to prevent future problems.
- Red or swollen gums
- Bleeding gums
- Swelling around the jaw
- Bad breath and an unpleasant taste in your mouth
- Difficulty opening your mouth
Impacted wisdom teeth Melbourne don’t show any signs and symptoms. However, when it is infected, you may experience these symptoms. If you suffer from any of these symptoms visit the dentist.
What happens if you do not remove your wisdom teeth?
Damage to other teeth
If a wisdom tooth pushes against nearby teeth, it can damage the second molar and increase the risk of infection in that area. This pressure can also cause crowding of the other teeth and undo the years of orthodontic work.
Partially impacted wisdom teeth are at a higher risk of tooth decay than other teeth. It also affects the surrounding teeth as well. A partially impacted wisdom tooth is hard to clean and the food particles can be trapped between the gum and a partially erupted tooth.
As a partially erupted wisdom tooth is not cleaned properly, it increases the risk of developing a painful, inflammatory condition called pericoronitis in that area and it is one of the major causes of tooth loss.
If wisdom teeth removal cost Melbourne is your biggest concern, speak to your dentist regarding the flexible payment options. If you have dental insurance, the wisdom teeth removal cost will be covered.
The author is a dentist and a blogger who provides affordable wisdom teeth removal in Melbourne. Visit https://www.wisdomdentalemergency.com.au for more details.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 27, 2020 Wisdom Teeth Removal and Aftercare! by Paulo Pinho
- Jul 27, 2020 The types of Teeth replacement options and why Dental Implants are the best! by Paulo Pinho
- Jul 27, 2020 The Best Scottsdale Arizona Personal Trainer by Every Bitfitaz
- Jul 27, 2020 Nerolina Will Help You Relax by Essential Oil Wizardry
- Jul 26, 2020 What happens during Wisdom Teeth Surgery? by Will Sievier
Most Viewed Articles
- 1603 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 831 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 795 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 562 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 547 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Activate www.youtube.com/activate on Roku and Kodi Platform Activating YouTube on Roku and Kodi with youtube.com/activate is equivalent...