The most common cause of skin cancers is the exposure to the direct sunlight. By reducing the direct exposure to the sunlight can reduce the risk of skin cancer. On the other hand, indoor tanning rates are comparatively high among specific groups including non-Hispanic white females, young, and skin cancer incidence rates are increasing. Due to these facts, most Bowral doctors recommend to take action to improve sun protection behaviours and address the harms of indoor tanning. Here we have mentioned a few tips to prevent skin cancer in Bowral.
An umbrella, tree, or other shelter can provide protection from the sun and relief during hot weather. Shade does not block all UV radiation if it does not block all of the sky, nor does it protect against scattered UV rays. For this reason, shade should be combined with other methods, such as protective clothing, especially in areas with highly reflective surfaces, such as snow, water, and sand.
Sunscreen is one of the most common methods of sun protection used by most people. By using the sunscreen as directed with the other sun protective measures can help prevent you from sunburn and reduce the risk of skin cancer and skin aging that is linked with UV radiation. Sunscreens with lower SPFs, or without broad spectrum protection, also help prevent sunburn but do not offer sufficient protection against early skin aging and skin cancer.
Use Sunglasses And Hat
Wide-brimmed hats that shade the face, ears, and back of the neck provide the most protection. Tightly woven fabrics, such as canvas, provide the best protection; straw hats with holes that let sunlight through do not provide adequate protection. A darker hat may offer more UV protection. In addition to a hat, sunglasses that block as close to 100% of both UVA and UVB rays as possible can provide extra eye protection. Wrap-around sunglasses work best because they also block UV rays from the side.
Wear Protective Clothing
To protect yourself from UV rays, you should try to use long pants, full-sleeved shirts and long skirts. Using the cloths made of tightly woven fabrics can provide better protection from UV rays. You can choose light coloured shirts or clothes which can offer more protection from the sunlight compared to the darker coloured clothes. Also, using a dry cloth offer protection from UV rays compared to the wet ones. Some clothing certified under international standards comes with information on its UV protection factor. If you are looking for a GP in Bowral, you can contact Dr Ono Alex-Ohunyon.
The author of this article is an experienced doctor in Bowral. In this article, he has mentioned a few tips to prevent the skin cancer. Visit https://www.drono.com.au
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 29, 2020 Fed Up Of Stained/Discolored Teeth? Teeth Whitening Is The Solution! by smith martin
- Jun 22, 2020 Why Regular Health Check-Up is essential? by Ono Alex-Ohunyon
- Jun 17, 2020 The Importance of Diagnosing Melanoma at an early stage! by Ono Alex-Ohunyon
- Jun 16, 2020 Gundry Olive Oil Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle! by Jeri Fujen
- Jun 5, 2020 Natural Immune Booster can Make Things Perfect In Your Life! by Jeri Fujen
Most Viewed Articles
- 1565 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 814 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 780 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 546 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 531 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...