Ovaries, one of the most important organs in the female reproductive system, generate the eggs that the sperm must inseminate for the women to get pregnant with a child. Ovaries are also responsible for producing the oestrogen and progesterone hormones. When your ovaries are functioning appropriately, you need not worry much about them. But, sometimes these ovaries might cause problem that will seek most of your attention.
Out of these issues, ovarian cysts are the most prominent ones. They are the fluid-filled sac that grows in your ovary. These days due to the changing life styles, many women get ovarian cyst at some point in their life. For some, there is usually nothing to worry about, while for some, this might cause serious health problems. Here’s what you must know if you have one.
Is it Dangerous?
Most ovarian cysts are nothing to worry about and they usually do not show any symptoms. Still, if you come across these symptoms – spotting, pain in the pelvic area, or irregular periods, then it is time to check with your Bowral doctors, to make sure if you have an ovarian cyst. Though most cysts are considered to be harmless, they can at times turn to be cancerous, especially among the women in the postmenopausal phase. So, undergo an annual medical check-up at a Bowral medical centre, to make sure that you stay free from any harmful cysts.
Types of Ovarian Cysts
The following are the common type of cysts:
• Dermoids—these cyst foster from the cells that is been present since your birth
• Endometriomas—here, the tissue grows outside of the uterus
• Cystadenomas—these cyst develop from the surface of the ovary and is filled with watery fluid
Symptoms of Ovarian Cysts
If you have any of these following symptoms, head to the Bowral doctors right away, as it might even be the indicators of a ruptured cyst.
• Severe abdominal pain that comes on suddenly
• Continuous vomiting and fever
• Giddiness, Rapid breathing and weakness
Should you worry, if you’re trying to get pregnant?
Though most ovarian cysts do not demote your fertility, there are a few exceptions, especially, if the cyst is pearl-sized. In this situation, the doctors of Bowral street medical practice might diagnose you with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) which is considered to be the leading cause of infertility in women. The Endometriomas cysts might also affect fertility. The best thing to do is to discuss with your Bowral doctors and get your doubts or questions cleared out.
Most cysts are nonthreatening, and do not show up any symptoms. Most probably you would not need any treatment in this case. However, your physician might recommend taking birth control pills, which will minimise the risk of developing new cysts. But, if the doctors sense a risk, they might recommend surgery to take away the cysts.
The author is one of the best Bowral doctors, who specialises in women health. She is an avid blogger who writes on women health topics in her blogs. Visit https://www.wsgp.com.au for more details.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 23, 2020 TMS Is The Hope For Stubborn Depression; Know How! by Jason Pace
- Sep 21, 2020 Dental implants and how critical replacing a Missed Tooth is? by Paulo Pinho
- Sep 18, 2020 Buy Codeine to get relief from chronic body pain by Lewis Carroll
- Sep 18, 2020 Buy Xanax to avoid the crippling effects of anxiety in your life by Lewis Carroll
- Sep 18, 2020 Buy Temazepam online to overcome sleep problems by Lewis Carroll
Most Viewed Articles
- 1633 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 861 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 829 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 589 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 588 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...