If you are, you have come to the right place. In this article, I'm going to share with you so...
Mar 8, 2020
Affordable Web Hosting Packages If you have started building a web site and would like t...
Feb 9, 2020
‘Facial skin care’ is more a matter of discipline than anything else. A facial skin c...
Feb 12, 2018
With summer approaching, many of us would be looking forward to spending a lot of time outdoors soaking up the sunshine. However, only a small dose of sun is good for our health it is vital to be aware of the problems that can come along with greater Sun exposure. It also includes an increased risk of developing skin cancer. According to research, among the newly diagnosed cancer, skin cancer accounts for around 80%. The majority of skin cancer is resulted by exposure to the sun. Also, according to the Cancer Council, Australia has one of the world's highest rates of skin cancer.
In this article, we shall look at the disease and the benefits of getting your skin checked on a regular basis at the Bowral medical centre.
What is Skin Cancer?
Skin cancer is nothing but the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in our skin. When our skin is exposed to UVA and UVB radiations from the sun, it results in DNA damage to the skin. There are three main types of skin cancer:
• Basal cell carcinoma
• Squamous cell carcinoma
What are the Symptoms of Skin Cancer to look for?
Not all skin cancers show the same signs. There are a few common symptoms or signs to look out for.
• Sore that doesn’t heal
• A spot different from other spots on the skin
• A painful mole
• Mole or spot which has changed in shape or colour
What is Skin Cancer Screening?
Skin check or skin cancer screening is a visual exam performed on the skin by Bowral doctors. Screening includes a check for birthmarks, moles, or other marks that are unusual in shape, texture, size, or colour. Some unusual marks might be symptoms of skin cancer. Skin cancer screening is done to identify cancer in an earlier stage. Skin cancer can be treated if found early at Bowral medical centre.
What do the results of Skin Check mean?
If a mark or mole on your skin looks like it might be a sign of cancer, dentists at Bowral street medical practice will perform a skin biopsy. Skin biopsy is a procedure for screening cancer, where a small sample of the skin will be removed and tested. If you are positive for skin cancer, you should begin treatment. Identifying and treating skin cancer at an early stage can prevent it from spreading.
Become familiar with your skin and undertake regular skin checks and discuss your concerns with the dentist for a better living.
The author is a blogger. With a team of Bowral doctors who has extensive medical experience and the passion for providing patients the best medical care, he offers a comprehensive range of healthcare services. Visit https://www.wsgp.com.au for details.
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 20, 2021 Mannequin head should be carefully protected during use by Jessica Jackson
- Jan 20, 2021 Services Offered By a Good Dentist by Charlie Wellish
- Jan 20, 2021 The Dental Implant Procedure from Start to Finish by Paulo Pinho
- Jan 20, 2021 Things To Consider While Choosing A Dentist by Charlie Wellish
- Jan 19, 2021 How Professional Teeth Whitening is Better than DIY Kits by W. Gregory Rose
Most Viewed Articles
- 1687 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 911 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 895 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 700 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
- 657 hits What Are Uterine Fibroids? by nisse lind
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...