Dental implant surgery is an alternative to dentures or bridgework that doesn’t fit well. This can offer an option when a lack of natural teeth roots doesn’t allow building denture or bridgework tooth replacements. Wondering how dental implant procedure performed? Depends on the type of implant and the condition of your jawbone, your dentist Quakers Hill perform!
Dental implant surgery may involve several procedures. This is what discusses here.
Your dentist will take x-rays for evaluative and prognostic purposes. X-rays, panoramic X-rays, or a 3D CT scan will be used to determine bone and gum condition and to identify anything warnings.
Then your dentist will take the impression of your teeth to make new artificial teeth. They will then open your mouth and the tray will be removed and sent to a lab for processing. Once the impression is taken, your artificial teeth will be crafted by the professionals with quality material.
Then based on your condition, your Quakers Hill dental will give anaesthesia to assure a pain-free procedure before extract the teeth. Then the dentist will extract the damaged teeth. It doesn’t take long to pull a tooth, but if it is fractured, your dentist will be more cautious to avoid fragmentation. You will feel a little pressure and tugging as your dentist wiggles the tooth out.
One day after the extraction, you will be asked not to smoke, drink through a straw, spit excessively, or blow your nose.
After the healing process, your dentist will drill a hole in your jawbone
This will feel similar to having a cavity drilled. In some cases, your dentist may have to make an incision in your gum to expose the bone, in which case suturing (stitches) will be necessary. Then, he/ she will insert the implant deep into your jawbone. This serves as an artificial root for your new tooth. Depending on the condition of your jawbone, a bone graft may be necessary.
As your jawbone heals, it will fuse with the dental implant. After the healing process, the abutment is tightened with a dental torque wrench so that it remains in place during chewing. Then your permanent crown is attached to the abutment and voila!
Are you looking to have dental implant? Contact the right Quakers Hill dentist, and proceed accordingly!
The author of this article is a leading Quakers Hill dentist. In this article, he explained the dental implant surgery. To learn more, visit https://www.designdental.com.au
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 8, 2020 Anti Ageing Clinic - Anti Ageing Treatment Specialist Sydney by BIObiobeautyinsideout
- Jul 7, 2020 Alcohol-Free Toners: Benefits and Why Should You Be Using It? by Vie De Mer Skincare
- Jul 6, 2020 Mobile Chair Massage Benefits for Corporate Sector Employees by Larimar Massage Wellness
- Jul 6, 2020 Buy CBD Oral Tincture for Anxiety, Sleeplessness and General Stress by CBD4UK LTD
- Jul 6, 2020 Keep Your Little Soldier Hard and Erect With Kamagra Tablets UK by kamagra uk
Most Viewed Articles
- 1573 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 818 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 782 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 548 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 534 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...