It can be intimidating when you hear the term deep tissue massage, especially if you don’t know what is involved. The deep tissue massage in Perth targets the deep layers of muscles and surrounding tissues to treat various conditions, pain, and injury management.
What is a deep tissue massage?
It is a type of massage technique that involves applying firm pressure and light strokes to reach the inner layers of muscles and facia. It is mainly used for treating chronic pains and contracted areas such as stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, muscle tightness, and sore shoulders. This massage therapy helps to break up scar tissue that forms following an injury and reduces tension in muscles and tissues.
Benefits of deep tissue massage and remedial massage in Perth
Both deep tissue and remedial massage therapies offer physical and psychological benefits. Unlike other massage techniques, deep tissue massage targets the muscle pain and improves stiffness which helps to restore the functionality. It helps to reduce low back pain, fix limited low back pain, recovery from injuries, postural issues, muscle tension in the legs, quadriceps, rhomboids, upper back, glutes, and IT band, osteoarthritis pain, tennis elbow, sciatica, etc.
What to expect
There are several stages in deep tissue massage therapy, and here are they:-
Like any treatment, the massage therapist will discuss your medical conditions and what you want to achieve before the massage sessions.
The massage therapist will prepare you by warming up your muscles by applying oil and giving light pressure to the areas that should be concentrated.
It is a kind of technique that is applied using knuckles, thumbs, and forearms. You will feel the pressure along the fibres of your muscle during this phase, but you won’t feel any pain.
In this phase, the pressure will be applied on the muscles to reach the inner layers of the muscles to release the tension and relieve pain.
You may feel discomfort during the first massage session, but it is normal. You must understand that the goal of this treatment is to eliminate the muscle tension, adhesions, and scar tissue that lie in deep muscles. So, the therapist will be applying a good amount of pressure. Following the massage, you will experience some stiffness and soreness for a day or two, but that is completely normal.
Be it a deep tissue massage, remedial massage, or a pregnancy massage in Perth, consult a therapist who is reputed and trained to achieve the desired results.
The author is an experienced massage therapist who provides pregnancy massage, remedial massage, and deep tissue massage Perth to treat various health conditions. Visit https://www.sportsmedsubiaco.com.au for more details.
Most Recent Articles
- Mar 23, 2020 Know the Common Occupational Hazards in Film Industry by Johonniuss Chemweno
- Mar 20, 2020 What is Fildena and who should avoid it? by Lisa baker
- Mar 20, 2020 How to apply the elastic adhesive bandage? by Sports Tape Wholesalers Australia Inc
- Mar 18, 2020 Lovegra 100 mg creates the desire among females for sexual activity by kamagra uk
- Mar 16, 2020 Natural Organic Skin Care for Teens – Look Your Best with Organic Face Products by Jeri Fujen
Most Viewed Articles
- 1443 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 745 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 712 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 479 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
- 469 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...