Acid attacks typically involve throwing acid or a similar corrosive substance deliberately over a person with the intention to disfigure and cause serious harm. Statistics of acid attack cases in India show that the crime is on the rise. Did you know India’s Supreme Court has announced a raft of orders to regulate the sale of acid in an attempt to curb attacks on women? There are about 1,000 acid attacks in India each year. Until recently, there was no separate legislation for such incidents, and data was not collated. But, the gang rape of a student in New Delhi in December prompted the government to look at strengthening laws on violence against women. It resulted in an amendment to the penal code that made acid attacks a standalone offence. The court set a minimum 10-year prison sentence and a maximum of life for perpetrators. Most acid attack survivors are poor, and their families struggle to pay for medical care. Are you one among them? Then choose the best dermatologist in Madurai who specialist in plastic surgery!
First Aid for Acid Attack
Usually, the acid attacks happen in public spaces where the aim is to inflict disfigurement as quickly as possible. For this reason many victims will often have serious / life changing injuries to their face, eyes and neck. Look out for anyone in a public space who has visible burn to their face and is in extreme pain. They may well of been victim to an acid attack and will need urgent first aid treatment.
The basic first aid knowledge can go a long way in helping an acid attack victim which can help minimize damage. The basic principle of treatment is water, water and more water. Water will help dilute the corrosive properties of acid and neutralize its effects. Early first aid should be centered on sourcing water from local shops, bystanders or even water features. Pour running water over the casualty for anywhere between 10-20 minutes. Instead of water, you can use milk to avoid spending.
It is advisable to call the emergency services from the best hospital in Madurai when:
1. Severe damage to eyes
2. Showing signs of shock
3. The casualty is experiencing breathing difficulties
In other less serious instances seek medical attention immediately after water treatment by seeking the help of multispecialty hospital in Madurai.
The author of this article is the best dermatologist in Madurai. In this article, she discusses about rebuilding a Life after an Acid Attack with the Best Dermatologist in Madurai. To learn more, visit https://www.devadosshospitals.com
Most Recent Articles
- Oct 22, 2020 Sildenafil Citrate 100mg Generic – A Right Pick for ED by Charles Smith
- Oct 21, 2020 best sites to buy pain relief drug online by shane mark
- Oct 21, 2020 Exploring the Key Benefits of Physiotherapy by Michael Devine
- Oct 21, 2020 Insights on Common Injuries Massage Therapy Could Help Heal by Michael Devine
- Oct 19, 2020 Tantric Massage in London!! by cheryltantra
Most Viewed Articles
- 1646 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 869 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 838 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 605 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
- 600 hits Military Women, Health Care Access, Fake News: Undergraduates’ Career Plans by Smithsson
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...