It is very easy to overlook workplace health and safety when working in big projects with deadlines. However, your business will be badly impacted if safety standards are not regularly enforced. As the old saying goes, “for every action there is a reaction,” your actions can have an impact on cost and productivity. According to the Bureau of Labour Statistics, about 2,000 injuries occurs every day in the workplace that costing more than three hundred million due to medical expenses, lost production time, and worker compensation.
Why is safety so important in the workplace?
Nobody wants to collaborate with a business that risks the quality of the product and the safety of their employees to increase their bottom line. Companies who care about their employee’s and customer’s safety put them first no matter what. When it happens, productivity and the quality of the service/product won’t be compromised. The benefits of workplace safety Australia will be clearly seen and realised by both the visitors and employees.
Establishing good safety procedures and practices, including education, training, and appropriate safety supplies begin with the employers' commitment to safety. Workplace safety Australia benefits both the company and the worker. Health and safety transforms a company and its employees into a strong team that has a common goal – increase the bottom line. It is like a win for everybody. Always remember happy employees are productive ones.
Prevent and injury and death are the major reasons why health and safety are pivotal in the workplace. About 4,679 workers killed in the job and 3 million recorded injuries according to research. Improved safety training and creating awareness can help save many lives and reduce injuries in all possible ways inside the campus.
How your business will be benefited by ensuring safety in the workplace?
- Improve brand image – since you care about your employees more than anything, it adds value to your brand and improves reputation.
- Increased productivity - Without workers, there is no business. Happier employees are more productive than those who are unhappy with their employer. Your employees will be more productive when sticking to safety guidelines.
- Increase ROI – You will bring in more revenue, in fact, more than expected.
- Raise morale - Employees will have higher morale as they know you are caring about their health and safety. This makes them to be more dedicated to the organisation.
- Healthier employees - Fewer days out sick.
It is obvious that many companies lack in workplace health and safety programs and injury prevention. However, you still have the opportunity to turn this situation by consulting workplace health and safety NSW consultants and providing proper training to your employees.
The author is a safety consultant who is passionate about creating a healthier and safer place for all Australians. He offers work health and safety courses and consulting. Visit http://whitetick.com.au/ for more details.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 28, 2021 Treatment of diabetes and Erectile dysfunction - About Testogen by Aaisha Khan
- Aug 27, 2021 vidalista 20 mg by hung tache
- Aug 26, 2021 Next Generation Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Stimulators Market by Roots Analysis by Michael Doe
- Aug 26, 2021 Human Factors Engineering and Usability Testing Services Market by Roots Analysis by Michael Doe
- Aug 25, 2021 Treat ED and Sensual-Related Issues with Tadarise 20 by Janet Helton
Most Viewed Articles
- 1838 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 1067 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 1055 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 874 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
- 872 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...