The top 10 largest chemical companies in the world saw their average percent of sales grow by 13.65 percent Year-over-year — paving the way for strong growth in the chemical industry. What is the chemical industry and who are the 10 largest chemical companies in the world; both by sales and market cap in 2020? The chemical industry is compromised of all the companies that manufacture, produce, and sell industrial chemicals. The chemical industry used to be worth USD 1.8 trillion in 2002 and is currently generates over USD 4.1 trillion in sales annually — leading to stellar growth and an exceptional outlook for investment and expansion opportunities at a B2B level. The largest chemical company in the world is DuPont, followed by BASF, and Sinopec.
Chemical Industry Trends and Stats
DuPont is the largest chemical company in the world by sales, generating sales of USD 85.97 billion last year.
ExxonMobil Chemical is the largest chemical company in the world by market cap with an estimated market cap of USD 308.91 billion as of 2020.
BASF used to be the largest chemical company in the world by sales from 2006 to 2017 but has since been surpassed by Sinopec.
With sales increasing 37.6 percent from last year, DuPont is the largest chemical company in terms of sales growth among the 10 largest chemical companies.
The chemical industry comprises approximately 15% of the US manufacturing economic sector.
The chemical industry growth will exceed that of the U.S. economy through 2024.
Revenue in the global chemical industry was around USD 4.1 trillion in 2018.
High demand for chemicals used in manufacturing will grow due to a rise in chemical production capacity as new chemical facilities open.
Consumer spending in the USA is the biggest factor in growth in the chemical industry.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 28, 2020 The Complicated Characteristics Of The Chemical Industry by Jessica Jackson
- Jul 24, 2020 Chemical Products 4,6-dichloro-2-propylthiopyrimidine-5-amine Description by Jessica Jackson
- Jul 23, 2020 4-Dialkylaminopyridines have applicability for catalysis of a wide variety of chemical reactions by Jessica Jackson
- Jul 22, 2020 Chemical Products OTAVA-BB 1207229 Description by Jessica Jackson
- Feb 12, 2020 The common problems associated with Wisdom Teeth by Dr. Sam Khoury
Most Viewed Articles
- 721 hits Kamagra Oral Jelly: A variant of Kamagra by John Moses
- 578 hits Drugs to treat sexual dysfunction by John Moses
- 401 hits Important Women Viagra Information: How It Really Works? by paul gonzales
- 298 hits Best Female Viagra For Ed Treatment by john herron
- 226 hits Mixing Alcohol and Generic Zyrtec Could Be Risky by Brent Foust
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...