A blood-brain barrier BBB penetrating drugs market is estimated to be worth USD 900 million in 2030.
Advances in biotechnology have enabled the development of versatile in vitro (static and dynamic), in vivo (micro-dialysis), and in situ (brain perfusion) blood–brain barrier models, allowing more effective and safe delivery of drugs across brain capillaries
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) Market (2nd Edition), 2020-2030: Focus on Non-Invasive Drug Delivery Technology Platforms and Therapeutics.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of BBB penetration technologies and affiliated drugs, over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
To request for sample report, click here - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/310/request-sample.html
§ An overview of the overall landscape of BBB penetration technologies, featuring an in-depth analysis of the technologies based on a number of parameters
§ A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of BBB penetrant drugs.
§ Identification of contemporary market trends, depicted using three schematic representations, which include [A] a tree map representation, [B] a bubble analysis and [C] an informative heptagon representation.
§ An insightful competitiveness analysis of BBB penetration technologies, taking into consideration the supplier power and key technology specific information.
§ Elaborate profiles of prominent technology developers that are engaged in the development of at least four drugs.
§ An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, in the period between 2014 and 2020.
§ An elaborate discussion on the deal structures of various types of technology licensing agreements inked in this domain.
§ An analysis of the investments made in the domain, in the period between 2014 and 2020 (till March).
§ An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to BBB penetration technologies, till November 2019.
§ An insightful chessboard analysis highlighting the most preferred / popular drug development strategies / paths adopted by majority of the drug developers (with clinical candidates) in order to progress their lead drug candidates.
§ An assessment of the most commonly targeted disorders affecting the CNS, shortlisted on the basis of number of BBB penetrant drugs in development.
§ A list of 240+ drug developers targeting Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease that are likely to partner with BBB penetration technology providers.
§ A case study highlighting the working principle of the most common approaches that are being employed for the development of BBB penetration technologies.
§ An informative analysis of contemporary Google Trends in the time period between 2015 and 2019 (till December) and insights generated from recent news articles related to the BBB, indicating the increasing popularity of this domain.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below) :
- Type of Payment Model Adopted
- Upfront payments
- Milestone payments
- Type of Molecule
- Small Molecules
- Target Disease Indication
- Brain Metastases in Breast Cancer
- Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Hunter Syndrome
- Hurler Syndrome
- Leading Technology Platforms
- J-Brain Cargo® Technology
- LRP-1 Technology
- Trojan Horse Technology
- Leading Drug Developers
- JCR Pharmaceuticals
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
Key companies covered in the report
- Cyclenium Pharma
- Denali Therapeutics
- ICB International
- JCR Pharmaceuticals
- Lauren Sciences
- Medesis Pharma
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19): Preventive Vaccines, Therapeutics and Diagnostics in Development
- DNA-Encoded Libraries: Platforms and Services Market
- Global Stem Cells Market: Focus on Clinical Therapies, 2020–2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 21, 2022 Empty Capsules Market |Analysis, Trends, New Business Opportunities and Forecast to 2022 – 2026 by johnny andrew
- Sep 20, 2022 Vidalista 20 Online At Cheap Price by kimberlyminahen
- Sep 20, 2022 Synthetic Biology Market Analysis, Insight, & Scope for Expand to Latest Development 2026 by johnny andrew
- Sep 15, 2022 Cold Plasma Market worth $3.3 billion by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™ by johnny andrew
- Sep 8, 2022 Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service in Patna Provides Patients with a Lifetime Experience by Panchmukhi Air & Train Ambulance
Most Viewed Articles
- 1619 hits 3 points which will help you to get mutual of Omaha health insurance by Mariana J Gross
- 1581 hits Is It Legal To Purchase Tapentadol 100mg Online? by Generic Wellness
- 1113 hits Sildenafil Citrate : Know the Benefits of This Medicine by kate gomez
- 1079 hits Generic Tapentadol is the best pain killer by Generic Wellness
- 985 hits Super P Force: A Quick Fix For ED and PE by Kevin
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...