An allergy that occurs in a particular time of year is more commonly known as hay fever. It occurs when your immune system react excessively to an outdoor allergen, for example, pollen. An allergen triggers an allergic response. The most commonly found allergens are pollens coming from wind-pollenated plants, like trees, grasses, and weeds. The pollens coming from insect-pollinated plants are less likely to trigger an allergic reaction.
Hay fever happens to be existing in hay-cutting season. This activity is common in the summer months, around the same time when many people experience the symptoms.Various Allergy Medicine is available to treat these allergies.
Seasonal allergies are rare during the winter, but experience allergic rhinitis anytime in the year. Different plants emit their pollens at different times of year. Based on your allergy triggers, or where you live, you may experience hay fever in over a one season. You may also react to indoor allergens, like mold or pet dander.
Symptoms of seasonal allergies
The most common include:
• Runny or stuffy nose
• Watery and itchy eyes
• Postnasal drainage
Less common symptoms include:
• Shortness of breath
• Itchy sinuses, throat, or ear canals
• Ear congestion
Many people with hay fever also encounter asthma. If a person has both hay fever and asthma, his seasonal allergens may trigger an asthma attack.
Causes of seasonal allergies
When your immune system recognizes an airborne substance, it responds to that substance/ allergen, by releasing other chemicals and histamines into your bloodstream. Those chemicals cause the symptoms of an allergic reaction.
Common triggers of hay fever vary season to season.
Trees are responsible for most seasonal allergies of springtime. In northern latitudes, Birch is one of the most common offenders where many people having hay fever react to its pollen. In North America there are other allergenic treesfound such as cedar, alder, horse chestnut, willow, and poplar. Various Allergy Medicine is available to treat these allergies.
Hay fever gets its name from summer month’s hay-cutting season, which is traditional. But grasses are the real culprits of summertime seasonal allergies including ryegrass and timothy grass, and certain weeds. Grasses are the most common trigger for people with hay fever.
Autumn is known as a ragweed season. The Ambrosia is the genus name for ragweed and it includes over 40 species worldwide. Mostly they grow in temperate regions of America. They are invasive plants which are difficult to control. Their pollen is a common allergen, and the symptoms of ragweed allergy are especially severe. Various Best Allergy Medicine is available to treat these allergies. Nettles, mugworts, sorrels, fat hens, and plantains, are the other plants that drop their pollen in the fall.
Most outdoor allergens lie dormant by winter. Cold weather brings relief in many people as a resultwith hay fever. More folks are spending time indoors. Some people are prone to seasonal allergies, may react to indoor allergens, like mold, pet dander, cockroaches or dust mites.
Here are a few tips for purging your home of common allergens-
• Remove stuffed toys from your children’s bedrooms.
• Use a dehumidifier to reduce excess moisture.
• Diagnosing seasonal allergies.
• Wash your bedding in very hot water at least once a week.
• Cover your bedding and pillows with allergen-proof covers.
• Get rid of carpets and upholstered furniture.
• Fix water leaks and damage that can help mold and pests flourish.
• Clean moldy surfaces that mold may form, including swamp coolers, and refrigerators.
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 27, 2020 Buy Diazepam for sleep will offer relief from insomnia by Lewis Carroll
- Jun 27, 2020 Buy Sleeping Pills UK to alleviate constant agony of insomnia by Lewis Carroll
- Jun 27, 2020 Buy Sleeping Tablets UK to cure various types of sleep problems by Lewis Carroll
- Jun 26, 2020 Buy Kamagra UK to overcome performance anxiety and stay firm during intercourse by kamagra uk
- Jun 26, 2020 Buy Kamagra Jelly UK to overcome disappointment in sex life by kamagra uk
Most Viewed Articles
- 972 hits Is It Legal To Purchase Tapentadol 100mg Online? by Generic Wellness
- 593 hits Generic Tapentadol is the best pain killer by Generic Wellness
- 582 hits Sildenafil Citrate : Know the Benefits of This Medicine by kate gomez
- 451 hits Kamagra Sets You Free from Erectile Dysfunction by george whittington
- 450 hits Super P Force: A Quick Fix For ED and PE by Kevin
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...