Premenstrual syndrome, abbreviated as PMS, is a feminine condition that affects the physical health, behavior, and emotions of a woman during her menstrual cycle, usually before she has her menses. PMS is extremely common, and its symptoms are found in a good number of menstruating women all over the world.
Reason behind Premenstrual Syndrome:
Progesterone and estrogen levels increase in the female body during menstruation. Increase in the amount of these two hormones is responsible for conditions like anxiety, irritability, and mood swings. Serotonin levels also affect mood.
Basic symptoms of PMS:
- Sore breasts
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal pain
- Sensitivity to sound or light
- Food cravings, mainly for sweet dishes
- Trouble falling asleep
- Loss of appetite
- Emotional outbursts
When do you need to visit your doctor?
Some PMS symptoms like abdominal pain on the first and second day of a period are common, and you can easily deal with them. Almost everybody faces some mild symptoms. But, if your mood swings, physical pain, and several other symptoms prevent you from performing your daily chores, it is time to consult a doctor. Your doctor might prescribe you PMS supplements that will make your periods bearable to you.
Sometimes, conditions such as pregnancy, hypothyroidism, and IBS have several symptoms similar to those of PMS. So, find out if there is any history of mood disorders or depression in the family.
How to ease PMS symptoms?
PMS is not curable, but there are various ways in which you can ease its symptoms. They are:
- Drink sufficient fluids to reduce abdominal bloating.
- Take help of supplements like folic acid, magnesium, and vitamin b-6. Read VitaminA or advanced B complex reviews before purchasing them online.
- Try to lessen stress by keeping yourself busy in activities like reading and exercising.
- Sleep for long hours at night to feel less exhausted.
- Try to stay happy by doing things that lift your mood.
- Eat plenty of green vegetables and fresh, juicy fruits.
- You can also take help of pain medication like aspirin and ibuprofen if you have extreme stomach cramps. It is better to discuss with your physician before taking Enerex heavy metal detox.
Visit Vitasave.ca to buy aor advanced b complex reviewsmanufactured by best brands. You can also enjoy a good discount on the products at this natural health online store.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 5, 2019 Why would you want to buy Protein bars? by NANCY SMITH
- Aug 5, 2019 How supplements help, bring out the best in you? by NANCY SMITH
- Aug 5, 2019 The demand for natural health supplements by NANCY SMITH
- Aug 5, 2019 Importance of Protein by NANCY SMITH
- Aug 5, 2019 The hunt for the right vegan protein powder is over by NANCY SMITH
Most Viewed Articles
- 276 hits Accumulate sufficient amounts of energy with Brad King Ultimate Maca Energy by NANCY SMITH
- 243 hits Here is How To Grow Bigger Muscles at a Faster Rate Today! by Flex Wheeler
- 218 hits What are the best effective ways to take care of your oral health? by NANCY SMITH
- 203 hits The Best electrolyte hydrator by NANCY SMITH
- 200 hits Why are pre-workouts necessary? by NANCY SMITH
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...