Did you know? During the prehistoric era, fences were used to defend villages from the attacks of other inhabitants! Fencing was invented with the aim of ‘protecting from the enemies’. With the evolution of human beings, fencing also underwent various changes.
If you’ve got cattle, horses, goats, or other animals on your farm, you know how indispensable the right fencing is, in keeping your livestock safe. These days there is a wide variety of supplies available in farm fencing at Perth. These farm fencing supplies Perth provides you with fencing options that can vary depending on the overall geological structure of your farm and the type of animal you would like to have in your farm. This article gives you a few details regarding the types of fencing required for your cattle on your farm.
Importance of Fencing for Your Livestock
While considering the fencing for your cattle, the most important factor is the type of farm animals that you are going to deploy. Livestock is generally notorious and destroy fences due to their tendency to rub against it for belly rubs or even to scratch an itch. The fencing has to be robust and should withstand their pressure.
If you're not sure of what type of fence will suit your farm the best, you can seek the help from the irrigation supplies Perth, who aids you to learn about the different fencing types, styles, and material options for your livestock.
Types of Fencing for Cattle
No two situations require the same kind of fencing. The following are a few tips for the selection of the fences for different kinds of animals.
- For Horses
For horse fencing, visibility is essential, so wood post and board fences are the ideal choices for the sight lines. You can also use wide-strand, electrified poly tape fencing.
- For Cattle
For cattle fencing, barbed wire and woven wire are the standard choices, while the high-tensile wire fencing systems with treated wood posts are the recent trends that are more appealing.
- For Hogs
For swine fencing, heavy-gauge wire panels like electrified high-tensile wire are the right choice, as they won't collapse when livestock run into them.
- For Goat
Goat net wire fencing is a great choice or you can electrify this fencing for further security by using one strand of electrified wire on the interior of the fence.
Thus keep your livestock safe and use the proper fencing type to raise the specific animal that you have on your farm.
The author is a blogger and deals with farm fencing supplies Perth. For further details visit https://www.ruralfencingsupplies.com.au/.
Most Recent Articles
- Dec 9, 2019 Landscaping Company Recommendations: 5 warm season grasses by TenderCareLawnService
- Dec 6, 2019 Lawn Care Services That Will Keep Your Lawn Healthy Year Round by TenderCareLawnService
- Dec 6, 2019 2020 Lookbook - Top Wallpaper Trends by Khuram Shazad
- Nov 28, 2019 Here are some unexpected benefits of Repainting your Business by Sam An
- Nov 28, 2019 Here are some signs that show your Home Interior needs a Painting Job by Sam An
Most Viewed Articles
- 215 hits Why Proper Ergonomic Work Design Tips to Save Injury Is important by neck
- 209 hits Perfect Ways to Transform Your Sofa with Moroccan Cushions UK by Bohosouk
- 110 hits Difference Between Commercial And Residential Plumbing Company Bergen County Nj by Stanley B Novotny
- 98 hits These are the 4 Colours that Boost Employee Productivity by Sam An
- 85 hits For Hardscaping in Lake Charles our Landscaping Services Team Can Help by TenderCareLawnService
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...