Did you know? During the prehistoric era, fences were used to defend villages from the attacks of other inhabitants! Fencing was invented with the aim of ‘protecting from the enemies’. With the evolution of human beings, fencing also underwent various changes.
If you’ve got cattle, horses, goats, or other animals on your farm, you know how indispensable the right fencing is, in keeping your livestock safe. These days there is a wide variety of supplies available in farm fencing at Perth. These farm fencing supplies Perth provides you with fencing options that can vary depending on the overall geological structure of your farm and the type of animal you would like to have in your farm. This article gives you a few details regarding the types of fencing required for your cattle on your farm.
Importance of Fencing for Your Livestock
While considering the fencing for your cattle, the most important factor is the type of farm animals that you are going to deploy. Livestock is generally notorious and destroy fences due to their tendency to rub against it for belly rubs or even to scratch an itch. The fencing has to be robust and should withstand their pressure.
If you're not sure of what type of fence will suit your farm the best, you can seek the help from the irrigation supplies Perth, who aids you to learn about the different fencing types, styles, and material options for your livestock.
Types of Fencing for Cattle
No two situations require the same kind of fencing. The following are a few tips for the selection of the fences for different kinds of animals.
- For Horses
For horse fencing, visibility is essential, so wood post and board fences are the ideal choices for the sight lines. You can also use wide-strand, electrified poly tape fencing.
- For Cattle
For cattle fencing, barbed wire and woven wire are the standard choices, while the high-tensile wire fencing systems with treated wood posts are the recent trends that are more appealing.
- For Hogs
For swine fencing, heavy-gauge wire panels like electrified high-tensile wire are the right choice, as they won't collapse when livestock run into them.
- For Goat
Goat net wire fencing is a great choice or you can electrify this fencing for further security by using one strand of electrified wire on the interior of the fence.
Thus keep your livestock safe and use the proper fencing type to raise the specific animal that you have on your farm.
The author is a blogger and deals with farm fencing supplies Perth. For further details visit https://www.ruralfencingsupplies.com.au/.
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 2, 2020 Modern Residential Architecture London Helps You Create Dream Home! by Mike Johnson
- May 24, 2020 Turnkey Interior Design Services Save Time and Money! by Mike Johnson
- May 23, 2020 Consider These Factors When Choosing Paint Colours for Your Home by Nick Kyriacou
- May 23, 2020 Are You Planning to Paint Your Home? Here’s Why You Need to Hire Professional Painters by Nick Kyriacou
- May 15, 2020 Hiring the Luxury Interior Designers London can Bring Great Benefits for You! by Mike Johnson
Most Viewed Articles
- 397 hits Why Proper Ergonomic Work Design Tips to Save Injury Is important by neck
- 299 hits Perfect Ways to Transform Your Sofa with Moroccan Cushions UK by Bohosouk
- 225 hits 2020 Lookbook - Top Wallpaper Trends by Khuram Shazad
- 214 hits Difference Between Commercial And Residential Plumbing Company Bergen County Nj by Stanley B Novotny
- 200 hits These are the 4 Colours that Boost Employee Productivity by Sam An
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...