Wet wipes are fast becoming a staple for cleaning hard non-porous surfaces in facilities across different industries.
Fitness centers use wet wipes to clean and sanitize their equipment after use
● Businesses use wet wipes to maintain proper hygiene for office spaces, workstations and equipment
● School systems invest in wet wipes to keep children healthy by protecting them from germs in the classroom
● Hotels have stand-by wet wipes that send a brand message of cleanliness to their customers
● Hospitals use wet wipes to protect patients by eliminating pathogens
According to research, on a general scale, wipes have become a globally accepted cleaning product, projected to grow by over 7.2% in the next few years. Spray bottles and towels used to be more popular for getting rid of germs on surfaces but have proven to be less effective, and today many people have embraced the idea of a wet wipe.
Why invest in wet wipes?
According to a recent interviews at different gyms, more than 80% of them confirm the following benefits:
The convenience of not having to purchase and store liquid chemicals.
Wipes use the proper dose of liquid chemical which reduces loss and waste.
Process efficiency – you can work faster and cover more area when you don’t have to carry around a bucket and towels.
Single use wet wipes are a safe choice because each wipe is disposed of after it is used to prevent cross-contamination.
Wipes are Convenient
Because wet wipes are readily accessible in easy-to-use dispensers, cleaning and disinfecting equipment surfaces is a breeze. Dispensers keep wipes moist and protected and are compact to be placed in high-traffic areas at gyms, malls and public spaces for self-serve use.
Wet Wipes are easy to use
Customers love the fact that wet wipes are easy to use. Grab your wipe. Wipe the target surface. Then toss away the wipe and the germs.
Wipes Save Time
You don’t have to spend more than a minute wiping surfaces and equipment – much faster than the prep work it takes to mix your cleaning agents.
Factors to Consider in Wet Wipe Selection
Purpose Of Use
Wet wipes are generally used for three processes: cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting. Cleaning eliminates dirt and removes surface grease. Sanitizing reduces germ activity. Disinfecting eliminates germs.
There are different kinds of disinfectant wipes out there - the type of disinfectant wipe you choose will depend on the size and durability of the wipe needed for the task, and the type of germs you need to kill. Thoroughly read the product label where you will find directions for use, efficacy claims, usage precautions and disposal instructions.
Types of Surfaces
You cannot use all wet wipes for every surface. Wet wipes can be saturated with a variety of chemicals. For example, our PRO-SERIES® brand wet wipes are not designed for use on electronics. A properly labeled alcohol-based wet wipe can be used on surfaces like TV screens, remote controls, and home theater exteriors. Using a fresh, clean, pre-saturated wet wipe allows you to avoid the extra step of putting alcohol on a cloth that could be contaminated with dirt or chemicals.
Apart from wipes for electronics, one-step disinfectant wet wipes are usually made with quaternary ammonium, hydrogen peroxide, bleach, or a combination of these.
Wet wipes that are labeled as sanitizers or disinfectants for use on hard, non-porous surfaces must be EPA-registered. You can determine if a product is properly registered by reading the label, where you should find the text “EPA Reg. No.” followed by a unique number that is assigned to the saturated wipe.
PRO-SERIES Disinfectant Wipes (EPA Reg. No. 1839-190) have received updated approval for faster efficacy claims against COVID-19. The formulation is now EPA List-N approved to kill SARS-CoV-2 on hard non-porous surfaces in just 30 seconds!
About the Author:
Rosario Berry is a professional freelance writer, like to introduce Pro Series Wipers. When looking for a reliably and consistently clean wipe solution, Pro Series Wet Wipes remains one of the most popular cleaning agents in various high-end industries.
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 14, 2021 The value of appointing professional deep cleaners by Andy
- Jul 13, 2021 Know How to Maintain Your Pool to Make Your Pool Sparkle by Pool Guy Services
- Jul 13, 2021 When Is The Best Time To Replace Plumbing System by Ann Aquino
- Jul 10, 2021 When Should I Hire Emergency Plumbing Service Providers? by Becky Joseph
- Jul 10, 2021 Qualities to Consider While Hiring a Drain Cleaning Service Provider by Becky Joseph
Most Viewed Articles
- 846 hits Perfectionism among teens is rampant (and we’re not helping) by nisse lind
- 825 hits Home Cleaning Services in Chennai by Rosario Berry
- 823 hits Best Selling Home Plan by nisse lind
- 746 hits What Makes Metallic Epoxy Flooring A Preferred Choice? by Guest
- 739 hits Tips on Redecorating Your Home with Affordable Home Furniture by IVA Experts
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...