Information, hereinafter, provided by the author, is intended for guidance only, and is not a substitute for the readers who are seeking professional and personalised advice based on their specific painting project/s. Our professional Painters Sydney have provided these tips for DIY fans seeking to paint inside of their house.
Now it is that time of the year that you are determined to give your house a bit of face lift. Sydney Painters are here to assist you! Here are what you need to do:
- Make sure the mother nature is agree with you and will allow you to carry out your painting activities in peace
- If you intent to paint external bricks, wash them down using a reliable high pressure gurney, and allow them to dry properly. Two or three hot and sunny days shall be enough to dry the surface and you may then proceed with cutting and rolling the walls with a premium primer.
- Once the primer is dried, in about a day or so, you may then go ahead and cut and roll your brick walls with your selected colour.
Our Commercial Painters Sydney believe selecting the right colour/s may be a challenge. You better drive around your neighbourhood and nearby suburbs to find out what colours are appealing to you. Then select those colours and purchase some paint samples in your selected colours and apply them on a piece of plywood, lets say 300mm by 300mm, and put them against your brick walls and observe them for a few days. This will allow you to see which one of those pre-selected colours would be more appealing and likeable. This is very important for commercial places and warehouses where street appeal is very imperative.
It is also equally important to select right colour for inside you commercial place or warehouse, as it creates a warm environment for your costumers and may increase your employees productivity, according to our professional Painters Sydney.
Our Interior Painting Sydney division has a wide range of professionally selected colours that are recommended by interior designers and researches, and is willing to share them with you at no cost. You may reach us on 1800 STARLAND for more information and assistance, should you require.
For large scale jobs using airless spray method would be deemed more cost efficient. If you procced with this method, please make sure to cover up the areas that you don’t want to paint them or protect them from over spraying. You also need to make sure that the wind or your unintentional act does not paint the cars parked next to your project for free!
Finally, our Commercial Painters Sydney recommend applying two coats of “Dulux Weathershield”, Taubmans “Sunproof” or “Solarguard” for your external brick walls, allowing 24 hours in between each coat of paint. Please not hesitate to visit us at www.starlandpainting.com.au or call 1800 STARLAND for assistance.
The author is one of the best house painters in Sydney and has more than two decades of solid experience in both commercial and residential projects. Visit https://starlandpainting.com.au/ for more detailzs.
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 27, 2021 How To Choose A Commercial Cleaning In Denver? by 3A Clean
- Feb 26, 2021 How To Choose The Right Flooring by Marble Plus
- Feb 26, 2021 What not to do while Painting the accent wall in your Living Room? by Yodollah Rezvani
- Feb 26, 2021 Should you install a Retractable Pergola in your House? by Steve Nakousis
- Feb 26, 2021 Benefits of investing in Retractable Awnings! by Steve Nakousis
Most Viewed Articles
- 770 hits Perfectionism among teens is rampant (and we’re not helping) by nisse lind
- 755 hits Home Cleaning Services in Chennai by Rosario Berry
- 717 hits Best Selling Home Plan by nisse lind
- 657 hits What Makes Metallic Epoxy Flooring A Preferred Choice? by Guest
- 635 hits How Rental Income Is Used To Get A Mortgage Loan by Smithsson
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...