You regularly clean your floors, furniture, and rooms, so why aren’t you cleaning the walls? In fact, cleaning the walls should be part of your house maintenance tasks. After you have had your walls painted, you should routinely clean them as it helps to keep them looking their best and prevents them from becoming dull and dingy. However, improper cleaning can damage the wall, so ensure you are cleaning them in the right way. Here are a few tips for maintaining your painted walls that are suggested by the best painter in Sydney.
Keep them free of dust
If you want to maintain the freshly painted look on the walls, should keep them free of dust and spots. Moreover, preventive maintenance means less time spent scrubbing your walls later. First, vacuum painted walls with a soft brush and then wipe with a cloth or use an electrostatic dusting wipe. Avoid using an excessive amount of water when cleaning painted walls.
Touch up damage
One of the best ways to keep the paint looking fresh is to touch up damage as soon as it occurs. Sand and touch up a scraped or chipped surface. If you can’t do it, let the painter in Sydney paint the chipped areas. If you have found that leak causes peeling and bubbling, fix them immediately.
Wash high-traffic areas
Even if don’t have to wash the entire room, the high-traffic areas like around switches and thermostats need an occasional washing to remove the dirt and fingerprints. Dirt and dust accumulate on walls behind the TV and other electronic appliances. If dusting is not enough, wash the area.
Test painted walls before cleaning them
It is safe to wash semi-gloss and glossy paint that is commonly used in the kitchen, woodwork, and bath. Modern paints and stains are washable but test them in an inconspicuous spot. If paint chalks off on the sponge, don’t wash the paint.
The painted walls can make or break a space, especially if it is not maintained regularly. If you are not sure how to maintain the painted walls, get ideas from the house painters Sydney.
The author is one of the best residential painters in Sydney who provides quality painting services. Along with a team of professionals, he offers professional guidance in the choice of products and colours. Visit https://www.colourlifepainting.com.au/ for more details.
Most Recent Articles
- May 25, 2020 Tips for a Low-Cost Home Remodeling Project by Gitani
- May 12, 2020 Stone Benchtops: Why Granite Is Best Option For Your Kitchen by Gitani
- May 5, 2020 why your kitchen needs a stone benchtop by Gitani
- Apr 29, 2020 Types of Kitchen Benchtop Materials by Gitani Stone
- Apr 22, 2020 Online Furniture Stores Offer You Several Options at the Click of a Button by IVA Experts
Most Viewed Articles
- 419 hits Get Creative with Your Interior Decorating with the Help of a Fantastic Design Team in Vancouver by Chrissy Cottrell
- 315 hits Sabra Cushions UK are Equipped with Cactus Silk and Traditional Moroccan Patterns! by Bohosouk
- 275 hits A Guide to Prioritise Rooms for Painting! by Sam An
- 272 hits Boucherouite Kilim Rug is Very Comfortable On the Use and Flexible! by Bohosouk
- 223 hits Spectacular Exterior Paint Colour Ideas for Brick Homes by Sam An
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...