A hens party? It’s not a bunch of Bambi-like bucks and funky little lady chickens boogying away at a party. A hens night is a fun way to have a party and spend time with a friend who is about to get married. In Australia, it’s something of a tradition for the bride to be to celebrate the end of her single life with a hens or bachelorette party. Usually, the maid of honour will help with planning the hens party for the bride, and nowadays, the bride can also plan her own hens night.
During a hens party, there is always something for everyone to do together and some of them will travel to get to where the festivities will be held. So, here we have listed a few ideas on how a typical hens night looks like.
Road Trip and Pampering
The ladies will plan a weekend away to relax on a beach or get pampered at a day spa and indulge in getting manicures, pedicures, facials, hair styling, massages and more.
For a hens party, the ladies will often choose a costume theme or party theme and go out for clubbing. Most of the times, the bride-to-be and the guests or the friends accompanying her are found wearing a tiara and sash to celebrate the last night of her bachelorette life.
Some brides prefer to plan their hens night at the comfort of their home without indulging in any outdoor activities the night before. Yes, not all brides-to-be want to go out bar hopping with their friends for their hens night; a fun night at home with the girls can be a great way to help a bride-to-be celebrate her upcoming nuptials. If you are one among them, here are a few tips to organise a hens party at-home.
- Choose the right supplies to make your hens party a great hit. Replace your normal plates and cups with some pecker trays for all of your snacks with matching pink plates, cups and straws to make the ambience of the party a little less formal.
- The right decorations can take every hens party from drab to fabulous, so look for party banners, photo booth props, and even umbrella straws for your drinks.
- Hens night games are the exciting part of any hens night that can make your particular party stand out from other birthday parties that you may have been to in the past.
Some of the other typical party events include limo, harbour cruise, wineries, and more. Gone are the days of boring parties. With the right decorations, supplies, and hens night games you can give your friend or yourself a night that she or you will never forget!
The author of this article is a leading supplier of hens night accessories and party supplies and has over a decade of experience in the industry. In this article, she discusses the typical events for hens party that every Aussie brides relate to. Visit https://www.hensnightshop.com.au/ for more information.
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 24, 2021 This is How You Can Redesign Your Website in the Best Way by yourdesignguys
- Feb 23, 2021 Reasons Why You Should Customize Your Website by yourdesignguys
- Feb 12, 2021 Fighting online defamation in 2021 by PureLocal Australia
- Feb 10, 2021 Why is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Such a Popular Subject for Discussion? by Frank castle
- Jan 26, 2021 Every email support services by Roadrunner email by jack jons
Most Viewed Articles
- 71830 hits The Latest Online Business by Andrea Smith Jones
- 856 hits The Main Reasons To Get In Touch With An Android App Design Company by Guest
- 743 hits properly 5 suggestions for the best press releases: Get to the appropriate with Google in 2018 by nisse lind
- 715 hits How Much Does a Website Redesign Cost? by Captivate Designs
- 715 hits Website Maintenance Tips to Keep Your Site Running by Captivate Designs
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...