The three best ways to stand out from a crowd are to build your brand, tell a great story and provide helpful, authentic content. Do those three things consistently and leverage the latest trends and its game over (in a good way) for you and your business. Remember one thing; trends do not replace good marketing. But beyond that there is something new in this 2019, which Google look most closely to in terms of ranking the sites in 2019.
In this growing tech-driven world, your morning rituals start with e-newsletters and our nightly routines end with social notifications and subscribed emails. Needless to say, technology has pierced through almost every part of your lives, and this momentum is not showing any signs of slowing down in the near future. Yes, in 2019 to promote a company’s services or product and to build a successful platform, this tech-driven world will be helpful.
Here is a sneak peak of some of the top lead conversion strategies to ensure that you are prepared upcoming digital and technological trends in business.
1. Apply Machine Learning to Your Digital Marketing Strategy
Did you know Google is using machine learning in Gmail, reaching a 99.9 percent success rate? According to the research, 97% of leaders believe that the future of marketing lies in the ways that digital marketers work alongside machine-learning based tools.
So, how it works? An advanced tool that uses data to provide effective solutions to a host of complex digital marketing problems, ML can benefit businesses by helping them find hidden knowledge in available consumer data to streamline marketing processes.
This year, 75% of developer teams will include some type of AI functionality in at least one service or application. In addition, research say by 2020, 85% of customer interactions will be managed with no human involved.
2. Increase the Use Of Chatbot
Chatbots are already used extensively in Facebook, by the tens of thousands for different tasks. It has become easier to connect with customers in real time, regardless of whether it is day or night. By the end of this year, IBM predicts chatbots are expected to power 85% of all customer service interactions.
Their effectiveness in 2018 is already showing a significant increase in usage, and that use is likely to continue growing for digital marketing in 2019. Due to such beneficial reasons, it’s better to make use of Chatbot in your business. If done right, this will give their customers the right information they deserve at the right time.
Research say, by the year 2020, it is expected that at least 80% of businesses would start opting Chatbots for their needs and ultimately save costs.
3. Programmatic Advertising
Did you know 65% of digital media to be programmatic in 2019? This comes right after AI because here we would be including AI to help with automating ad purchasing, which will help businesses in targeting certain category of audiences. Research say, by the year 2020, it is expected that around 90% of the digital display ads will be programmatic.
4. Content Will Still Be The King
Good content still matters, so keep content marketing relevant and moving forward. Did you know 80% of the internet users still prefer good-quality original content over canned solutions? Having a deeper, more sophisticated understanding of a targeted market and being able to target that market more precisely is a rising trend in more effective marketing in content.
In 2018, you came to realize the importance of content in the online realm. In 2019, it is predicted that people will further put more trust in reputable content instead of relying on advertisements.
5. Video Is a Must for Marketing In 2019
Research say visual content is expected to reign in the coming time more than blogs and articles. Did you know a total of 73% of all Americans engage with YouTube? Which mean more than half of all Americans are watching videos, and a lot of those videos are created in the service of digital marketing. So, this is one of the best digital marketing ideas for lead conversion. Research says by the year 2019, 80% of the online content will take up the form of visual representation.
Did you know?
• 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video.
• 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions.
• 72% of businesses say video has improved their conversion rate.
• 70% of consumers say that they have shared a brand’s video.
These show how incorporating video into your digital marketing strategy in 2019 is important.
6. AI-The Powerful Solution in 2019 for Successful Business
Artificial intelligence has been the buzzword these days. It is being implemented to make your jobs easier. With AI, you can now
• Analyze the search patterns of your consumers
• Consumer’s behavior
• Utilize the data available across the different social media networks, along with blog posts
• Implement these to help businesses realize
• Work on how users and customers reach their products or services
Did you know now you can directly get in touch with users and initiate conversations? This help in building an emotional bond by offering them with the essential information and tips. Hence this is one of the best digital marketing ideas for small business.
7.Voice Interaction Is In The Peak Now
Artificial Intelligence is getting smarter and the number of errors made by voice assistants like Alexa, Siri and Google has reduced. According to the research, the increasing use of voice search has made it important for companies to rethink their digital marketing strategies in 2019.
The end of 2018 revealed, 39 million Americans use smart speakers and among that 65% of them say that they wouldn’t want to go back to life without their voice-controlled assistant. Researchers say, by the year of 2020, 50% of all searches will be voice searches.
The most important factors for Google Ranking are, related to how fast your page loads, the URL, how your content is structured, the intent of a keyword, Meta tags, inbound links, and numerous technical SEO specifications. With the New Year, let the new digital marketing strategies for real estate stand out from a crowd with tons of profits.
The author of this article is one of the leading digital marketing agents who offer digital marketing services. In this article, he discusses 2019 Digital Marketing Trends and Innovations. To know more, visit https://ask8.com
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 1, 2020 Get know more about Roadrunner email problems by jack jons
- Jun 23, 2020 Learn the simple way to recover Gmail account without security question by solly allen17
- Jun 20, 2020 How to get your Canon printer fixed by authorized repair centers? by solly allen17
- Jun 13, 2020 A Brief Guide To Recover Your Gmail Account On Your Android Smart Device by Emily Cooper
- Jun 13, 2020 how to get google help number? by Emily Cooper
Most Viewed Articles
- 69724 hits The Latest Online Business by Andrea Smith Jones
- 772 hits The Main Reasons To Get In Touch With An Android App Design Company by Guest
- 633 hits Website Maintenance Tips to Keep Your Site Running by Captivate Designs
- 621 hits How Much Does a Website Redesign Cost? by Captivate Designs
- 572 hits properly 5 suggestions for the best press releases: Get to the appropriate with Google in 2018 by nisse lind
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Activate www.youtube.com/activate on Roku and Kodi Platform Activating YouTube on Roku and Kodi with youtube.com/activate is equivalent...