Can’t access your Gmail account in your Android device? Well, then you are not alone as there are thousands of your other users who face such situations into their Gmail accounts. However, there are many reasons such as forgotten password, server issue, app reset or unwanted cache files that may lead to this situation. But that doesn't mean that you can't have access to your Gmail account at all. In fact, you can easily apply some easy solutions to make thing fine within your account,
Hence, read this article further to understand how to do Gmail Account Recovery for Android in no time. Besides, you’ll be able to understand some simple solutions steps to make your Gmail issue go away.
Top Ways To Resolve Gmail Issues Into Your Android Device
The following solutions will help you to fix different common issues into your Gmail account.
Fixing Forgotten Gmail Password Issue On Android
In case, if you have forgotten your gmail account password and wish to fix it then here’s what you need to do .
Move to the Android device’s web browser and then visit the account recovery page of Gmail.
Here, enter the username of your account and then hit the continue button to reset your password.
Now, hit the try another way link until you reach to the “ Enter email address” page and then input the alternative recovery email address.
Now, you’ll get the verification code on the email address but if you don't have access to it then enter the phone number on the next page.
Next, get the code on your phone number and then enter it in the given field on the recovery page to create a new password for your Gmail account.
Create a new password and then save the updates with the save button.
Fixing Unwanted Cache Files
If you have been facing the Gmail not working issue into your android device then you'll need to get rid of the unwanted cache files. Here’s how.
Move to the Android device’s settings section and then simply jump to the Apps or App manager section.
Here, select the Gmail app and then select the cache option following the Clear Cache button.
Next, hit the option and then restart your Gmail app to have easy access to it.
Hence, you should be able to fix the Gmail issue into your device. If not then you must reinstall the app into your Android device to have better access. Moreover, if you are still facing any issue into your Android device then contact tech support for better assistance on Gmail Account Recovery from experts.
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 15, 2022 How to Enter Twitch Tv Activation Code? by Kelly Brown
- Jan 13, 2022 Instructions for Word Matching Games by Kuki Yang
- Dec 23, 2021 Holiday Email Marketing Campaign-To Boost Your Ecommerce Business in 2021 Holiday Season by Pamela Powers
- Dec 17, 2021 Key things to consider when hiring Houston web developers by Vogel Digital Marketing
- Dec 8, 2021 Extender.linksys.com Not Working by Paul
Most Viewed Articles
- 73504 hits The Latest Online Business by Andrea Smith Jones
- 1037 hits The Main Reasons To Get In Touch With An Android App Design Company by Guest
- 1009 hits properly 5 suggestions for the best press releases: Get to the appropriate with Google in 2018 by nisse lind
- 973 hits How To Succeed At Internet Marketing by Administrator
- 918 hits How Much Does a Website Redesign Cost? by Captivate Designs
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...