Canon Pixma printers share an amazing printing experience once connected successfully to the Wi-Fi network. The Canon Pixma Wi-Fi setup makes the printing tasks super convenient. It lets users print documents from any location within the Wi-Fi network range. Here, we are going to share some simple steps that can help you to complete the Canon Pixma Wi-Fi setup for your device. So, keep reading to find out how you can connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
Canon Pixma Wi-Fi setup: guidelines to follow
You can connect your Canon Pixma printer to a Wi-Fi network following the step-by-step instructions mentioned below:
• Pressing the power button is present on the control panel of your printer. The button will change your printer to the active state.
• Wait until the control panel shows up.
• Hit the “Setup” icon and go to the maintenance section.
• Choose ” wireless LAN setup” to proceed with the Canon Pixma setup process.
• Find the access point and start with the connectivity process.
• Select the Canon printer from the list of available devices.
• Provide the password.
• Once the process is completed hit the ok button.
• A message will show up that the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
• Wait until you see the setup guide window popping up on your screen.
• Connect the printer to the access point and proceed with the installation.
• Customize the driver settings.
• Read the terms and conditions and agree to proceed next.
• Once you are done with the installation, hit the ” complete” button.
• After completing the Canon Pixma Wi-Fi setup, you can see the name of your printer showing in the list of available devices.
• Now, print the test page to make sure that everything is working fine.
So, these are some simple instructions that can help you to complete the Canon Pixma Wi-Fi setup for the device. The mentioned steps are simple and easy to follow. However, if you find any difficulty in completing the setup process, or encounter any error while trying to print the documents you can reset the printer to its factory default and set it up again.
If nothing helps you out to fix the trouble, you always have an option to contact the experts and get professional advice to do the task. The Canon professionals are available around the clock to help and suggest the best solution to fix the error. So, call the experts now, and take advice to set a difference too quickly for wireless printing.
Most Recent Articles
- May 17, 2022 4 Elements Any Great SEO Strategy Will Have by Tony White
- May 17, 2022 4 Qualities You Should Look For in a Digital Marketing Agency by Tony White
- May 17, 2022 A Guide to Creating an Attractive Packaging Design by Tony White
- May 5, 2022 Top 8 Core Elements of Modern Web Design by Bizfist It Solutions Ltd
- Apr 17, 2022 How To Get Doubledown Free Chips & Codes [Working Method] Explained by Roni Jain
Most Viewed Articles
- 4663 hits How To Send Money From Paypal To Cash App Account by Lucy Margaret
- 1908 hits How to Fix HP Printer in Error State Windows 10 by printer setup
- 1707 hits You need a proficient expert to boost your online business by Andy
- 1534 hits Why does my HP Deskjet printer print blank pages by printer setup
- 1223 hits Get Paid $25 per hour to watch YouTube videos by nisse lind
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...