Are you unable to the printer the documents using your Brother printer due to printer offline error? Sit back and Relax! We got a solution for you. All you need is to adjust some settings of your Brother Printer so that you can continue to print the documents. In Windows 7, there is an in-built feature available to toggle between the offline mode. This will help you to resolve the ‘Printer Offline’ notifications which you are getting from your Brother Printer. In case, if this option does not fix your problem then you go for the physical changes in your printer installation to restore your Brother Printer to its normal printing process. If nothing works then we recommend you to contact the brother printer customer service. The printer experts can help you to identify the root cause of a problem and resolve the problem.
Here, we are sharing some simple troubleshooting steps which may help you to resolve the Brother Printer Offline issues:
• First of all, you need the click ‘Start’ button. You can find this button at the bottom-left corner of your PC screen. After that, go to the ‘Devices and Printers’.
• Right click on the icon of Brother printer and then click on ‘See What’s Printing’ option.
• Click on ‘Printer’ present at the top of the window and after that find out the blue check mark present to the left of the ‘Use Printer Offline’ option. If the check mark is present there, you have to click on ‘Use Printer Offline’ option to remove it. This will allow your documents to print. If your documents are still not printing, proceed to the next step.
• Press the power switch present on your Brother Printer to turn off your printer.
• Disconnect the USB cable of the printer from the USB Port present on your PC.
• Turn on your Printer.
• Now, reconnect the USB cable to the USB port present on your PC. If the documents present in the printing queue starts printing, your problem is fixed. Else, you have to proceed to the next step.
• Click ‘Start’ button present a the bottom left corner of your PC, click on the arrow to the right to ‘Shut Down’ and then click on the ‘Restart’. The documents which were stuck in the printing queue previously will start to print once you restart your PC.
If your Brother Printer is still appearing offline and you are unable to print the documents, call at brother printer tech support and seek the expert help. The Brother Printer Experts can suggest the best possible solution that will solve your problem instantly.
Most Recent Articles
- Dec 12, 2019 How do I set up the Linksys router without using a computer by Emy Eliane
- Dec 11, 2019 How do I get the Alexa app on my Windows 7 PC by better ressult
- Dec 10, 2019 Why is my Epson printer not printing by printer setup
- Dec 9, 2019 How to Update the TomTom Navigation Device by Ember Ariella
- Dec 6, 2019 How You Can Benefit from Wi-Fi at Your Next Tradeshow by Big Internet
Most Viewed Articles
- 604 hits You need a proficient expert to boost your online business by Anindya Bhaumik
- 566 hits Get Paid $25 per hour to watch YouTube videos by nisse lind
- 481 hits 7 top-notch secrets to become a professional SEO consultant by Anindya Bhaumik
- 345 hits Marketing Your House to Homebuyers by Olivia Sorbet
- 317 hits My Work-at-Home Data-Entry Job Was Created! by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...