Amazon Alexa is the smart speaker that works on your simple voice commands. With the help of Alexa, you can do many things at a time such as play your favorite music, set alarms and reminders, provide you the latest weather news, turn off-on lights and fans, manage your daily shopping lists and many more. You can download the Alexa for Windows, Android, iOS and Mac operating systems. If you want assistance downloading the Alexa App for iPhone, then contact the professionals. The team of experts is offering remarkable services to the customers.
Minimum Requirement for Alexa App Setup
• Make sure you have a strong Internet Connection.
• You can download the Alexa App from the official website of Amazon or Google Play Store.
• Download the latest and compatible version of Alexa.
• You must have an Amazon Account.
Steps to connect the Echo Dot to iPhone
Setting up Alexa is an easy task. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to proceed.
• The first step is to download and open the Alexa app on your device.
• Then choose the Devices in the lower right corner.
• Now you can press the Plus sign in the top right corner, that is available in the upper left corner
• Click on the ‘Add Device’ option.
• After that, you can press the Amazon Echo icon that will appear on the next screen. Then, you need to click on the image of the Echo Dot device.
• Then you need Plug in the Echo Dot with the help of the included power adapter. The blue light ring has turned orange, it shows that Alexa greets you. It enters into the setup mode.
• Now, wait for some time for the Echo Dot to appear on your phone and choose it.
• You will be prompted to navigate to the Wi-Fi settings. Choose the network called ‘Amazon-XXX’. After that, you will return to the Alexa app.
• Select the Wi-Fi network that you want to connect to the Echo Dot device. Enter the password in the space provided if required.
• You must place the Alexa device in the right location.
• Follow all the on-screen guidelines carefully to proceed.
• After the completion of the Echo Dot setup, you can start using the Alexa.
• Use the Wake Words to talk with Alexa.
For more information related to the Alexa App for Echo, you may directly contact the technicians. All the experts are providing 24/7 hours assistance; do not contact the experts. We have experts who are well-experienced and skilled to deal with the common issues related to Alexa. All the professionals are highly passionate about their job. They put all the effort into providing customer satisfaction. Are you looking for help? Get a one-stop solution from us today!
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 22, 2020 Discuss Easy Steps to Setup a Wireless Repeater by better ressult
- Sep 18, 2020 How Do I Put an AOL Icon on My Desktop by search helpline
- Sep 15, 2020 Broadband Services in Odisha have Become Affordable Now! by Internet Service
- Sep 15, 2020 Broadband in Bhubaneswar Allows You to Enjoy Hassle Free Internet! by Internet Service
- Sep 11, 2020 Troubleshoot the AOL Automatic Update Not Working Error by search helpline
Most Viewed Articles
- 946 hits You need a proficient expert to boost your online business by Andy
- 769 hits Get Paid $25 per hour to watch YouTube videos by nisse lind
- 724 hits 7 top-notch secrets to become a professional SEO consultant by Andy
- 523 hits Find five strategies to ease your digital marketing goals by Andy
- 495 hits My Work-at-Home Data-Entry Job Was Created! by Olivia Sorbet
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...