Do You Want to Get Ahead of Your Competition on Search? Create the Right Review Acquisition Strategy
Who doesn’t like to know about their competitor’s deepest and darkest secrets? But, is there an ethical way to peer inside their business? Yes, there is! SEO in Johannesburg suggests performing a competitor’s review portfolio will provide the most significant and must-have data that competitors are simply unwilling to share. This analysis will give you a big picture of your competitor’s goals, objectives, strength, and weakness.
With a detailed competitor review analysis you can predict,
- What competitor’s customers are unhappy about
- The issues and challenges costing your competitors leads and revenue
- The risks that keep your competitor’s audience from buying
- Customer perception
- What customers want from your competitors and why they rely on them
- What can you do to make your business grow
- Track the changes in a competitor’s business
Steps to Begin Your Competitor Review Audit
Analyze Competitor’s Review Profiles
Basically, there are three types of review profiles.
- Mainstream reviews (Google, Facebook, Yelp)
- Industry-specific reviews (TripAdvisor, Avvo)
- ‘Niche’ Platforms (BBB, Angie's list)
While assessing your competitor’s review profiles, you must take note of the following details.
- How many review profiles have your competitors claimed?
- Total number of reviews they have in each profile
- Categorize the reviews as positive, neutral, and negative
- How recent are the reviews?
- Do their profile links lead to active and relevant pages?
Focus on Business and Reviews
Perform keyword research for both branded and unbranded keywords, and then run a search for both branded and unbranded keywords in your list. After performing the search, identify whether the search results include your competitors in your list or not. Once you complete this, collect the following details:
- Check whether the reviews listed in the search results are positive, negative, or neutral
- Identify whether keywords are used on review profiles
- Check NAP data consistency
- Determine the content channels they have used
The leading Johannesburg SEO company recommends you to assess the general tone and quality of the reviews listed in each profile and gauge the ratio of positive-to-negative and neutral-to-negative reviews. By doing this, you can easily find out what your competitors are up to and make changes to your business strategy accordingly.
Create a Review Acquisition Strategy
After the clear analysis, use your competitor’s strategy to create your own. You can use your competitor’s success or failure to boost your marketing results. Conducting competitor review audit along with other SEO services in Johannesburg, you can have a significant improvement in your Google ranking.
According to Moz’s 2019 The State of Local SEO Industry Report, 91 percent of marketers believe that aspects of reviews, including ratings, quality, positive/negative sentiment, presence of keywords, and/or recency can impact local pack rankings.
So, what are you waiting for? Perform a competitor review audit now and get actionable data on your competitor's strengths, weaknesses, goals, and objectives.
The author of this article is the leading provider of SEO services in Johannesburg with over a decade of experience in the industry. In this article, he lists the benefits of performing a competitor review audit. Visit https://newagemarketing.co.za/ for more information.
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 1, 2020 What is the cost to update Garmin GPS Devices by David Richard
- Mar 27, 2020 HOW TO RECONNECT NETGEAR WIFI RANGE EXTENDER TO HOME NETWORK by Gary Sand
- Mar 20, 2020 How do I download the Alexa App for Windows by alexa speakers
- Mar 18, 2020 SEO Company - i2TECHS by Peter Smith
- Mar 12, 2020 How to set up an Amazon Echo device for Windows 10 by sofia sara
Most Viewed Articles
- 728 hits A Website Popular to Millions is enough to make the Owner a Millionaire by convergent infoware
- 449 hits A Website Popular to Millions is enough to make the Owner a Millionaire by Anindya Bhaumik
- 374 hits Why Your Company Needs Content Marketing? by Mario Sazos
- 348 hits 6 reasons for implementing the right digital marketing solutions by Anindya Bhaumik
- 347 hits Optimising Keywords for Search Engine Optimisations by Leading Solution
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...