The printing speed may vary in the different models of Epson printer depending upon the print mode, system configuration, paper type, document complexity, software used and connectivity. There can be so many reasons behind Epson Printer slow printing issues. To determine the root cause and fix the problem, you can call at epson customer service phone number for the expert help.
There several factors involved in the slow printing issue are:
• Printer driver settings.
• Size of data that the user is sending to the printer.
• Windows spooling system.
If your Epson Printer is printing slow then try the below-mentioned troubleshooting solutions:
• First of all, you have to make sure that your Epson Printer meets all the requirements for the operating system. If you want to print the high-resolution image, you are supposed to have more than the minimum requirement. If important, increase the memory of your system.
• If you are using the Windows 7 operating system, close ‘Device and Printers’ window before printing the documents.
• Clear your hard drive space or run the fragmentation utility to clear the existing space.
• Make sure that you close all the programs which you are not using.
• If your Epson Printer becomes slow after you print continuously for a long interval of time then, your printer may have slowed down to protect its printing mechanism from the getting damaged or overheating.
For the faster printing, choose the following steps in your printer software:
• Make sure that you have correctly set the paper type settings.
• You can turn on the high-speed settings in your Epson printer.
• Choose ‘Lower Print Quality Settings’.
• In Windows, click on the maintenance tab and select the Extended Settings.
• High-speed copies.
• Print as a Bitmap.
• Always spool the raw data type.
• Page rendering mode.
If nothing helps you out, you can contact the experts by dialing the epson printer support phone number for instant help. The experts will share the best possible solution with you to fix the problem and also make sure that you do not face the same problem again.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 23, 2020 How Do I Log in To My Netgear Home Router by better ressult
- Sep 22, 2020 How Do I Connect My Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer To Wireless Network by printer setup
- Sep 21, 2020 How Do I Change My Paid AOL Plan by Colt Lyric
- Sep 17, 2020 How Do I Reset Epson Printer To Factory Settings using Reset Button by printer setup
- Sep 16, 2020 Describe the Setup For the HP Printer Driver Download by printer setup
Most Viewed Articles
- 883 hits A Website Popular to Millions is enough to make the Owner a Millionaire by convergent infoware
- 548 hits A Website Popular to Millions is enough to make the Owner a Millionaire by Andy
- 485 hits Discover how important it is to create a website by convergent infoware
- 469 hits Why Your Company Needs Content Marketing? by Mario Sazos
- 453 hits 6 reasons for implementing the right digital marketing solutions by Andy
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...