If you are an Epson Printer user and recently upgraded your printer to Windows 10 then you may face many printer related problems. Your printer may stop working after the Windows 10 upgrade. The reason could be outdated printer drivers, the previous drivers may not be supported by the latest Windows version. However, you do not need to worry about the printer troubleshooting, just call at epson printer technical support and you can easily get a solution to your printer problem.
If your Windows 10 fails to install the printer drivers by its own then you can manually add the drivers. Here are the steps included in this process:
• Make sure that your Epson Printer is connected to your computer and turn on the printer.
• Click on the Start Menu.
• Choose ‘All Apps’ option and click on the ‘Windows System Folder’.
• In the next step, click on the control panel.
• Choose ‘Hardware and Sound’ option and then Devices and printer.
• Click to add a printer.
• Just go through the given option, if you are unable to find your printer here, select the option ‘ The Printer I want is not listed’.
• Click to Add a printer.
• Tap on the next.
• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
These steps will help you to fix your printer problems. If you still have a doubt, you can call at experts at epson customer care number and clear your query. The experts will suggest you the best possible solution to fix the error you are getting after the Windows 10 upgrade.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 26, 2021 How to set up the Wi-Fi repeater by Amelia Sophia
- Nov 25, 2021 5 Tips For Choosing The Best SEO Company In Tyler Texas by Smithy Web Services
- Nov 25, 2021 How to create a login to an AOL Mail account by Elena Eloises
- Nov 24, 2021 Do You Own an E-Commerce Website? Here’s 4 Reasons You Should Use Chatbots by Niveditha Jain
- Nov 19, 2021 How do I connect my Arlo camera to WiFi by Celina Carlie
Most Viewed Articles
- 1462 hits How to fix the Canon Printer Error Code 1700 by sofia sara
- 1155 hits A Website Popular to Millions is enough to make the Owner a Millionaire by convergent infoware
- 941 hits Why my Hp Printer Prints are blurry by David Richard
- 783 hits Why McAfee is not working on Windows 10 by David Richard
- 766 hits A Website Popular to Millions is enough to make the Owner a Millionaire by Andy
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...