Internet is a very important part of our day-to-day life. Without internet, it could be so difficult for us to execute numerous personal as well as professional task. The router is a base of internet and networking system. Without a router, it is not possible to use the internet. There are many router manufacturer present in the market, but D-link is the top name on this list. It is the best router presently available in the market that maintains a better standard and offers better quality. Sometimes, users also confront the issues while using the D-link router. But, these issues can be sorted easily. Just go the D-link Router local web page and change the wireless settings.
Here are the steps to follow:
• To start the process, open web-browser and go to D-link Router Local web page. You can also enter the IP Address of the router.
• Now, you have to click on the Login button. This button is present at the center of the screen. Enter ‘admin’ in the username field and leave the password field blank. Tap on Ok to access the settings menu of D-Link router.
• Click ‘Home’ Button present at the top of the ‘Settings’ menu and after the click ‘Off’ radio button to avoid the PC to access the D-link router. Scroll down to ‘WEP’ entry and click ‘Enable’ button to turn on the security feature for limiting the access.
• Click ‘Key’ 1 text box and enter 13 digit password for providing the wireless router access to the computer users. After that, you have to tap on Apply for saving the changes.
• Navigate to ‘Advanced’ tab, if you want to add more security measures to check unauthorized systems from accessing the wireless router. After that, click on ‘Filters’ go to ‘MAC’ filter. Provide your system’s MAC address which you want to be able to access the router. Tap on Apply to save the settings.
• Go to the ‘Tools’ tab and select the ‘Password’ text box. Provide the password for preventing the user from accessing the D-Link settings menu without using the password. Click the ‘Apply’ button.
The steps can help you to fix the issues you are facing with your D-link Router. So, login to D-link Router local page, follow these instructions and troubleshoot your query. If you still have a concern, you can contact the router experts for instant troubleshooting of the error.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 21, 2019 Do SEO by Yourself by Gautam Sharma
- Sep 19, 2019 How to Update Magellan Maestro 3100 by Ember Ariella
- Sep 17, 2019 How to get a free Garmin Map Update by Ember Ariella
- Sep 17, 2019 How to retrieve the Roku link code by Sarah Rose
- Sep 13, 2019 Download & Install AOL Desktop Gold by Colt Lyric
Most Viewed Articles
- 252 hits Optimising Keywords for Search Engine Optimisations by Leading Solution
- 243 hits A Website Popular to Millions is enough to make the Owner a Millionaire by Anindya Bhaumik
- 230 hits Why Your Company Needs Content Marketing? by Mario Sazos
- 180 hits A Website Popular to Millions is enough to make the Owner a Millionaire by convergent infoware
- 180 hits Overview of On-Page SEO by Harry Sazos
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...