Test Environment as a Service Market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 23.5% during the forecast period.The global test environment as a service market is expected to register moderate growth over the forecast period. This is attributed to Increasing adoption of test environment as a service, owing to it allows speeding up software release schedules, to cut infrastructure costs, and increase team productivity. Furthermore, rising utilization of test environment as a service for testing services drives growth of the global test environment as a service market.
The report "Global Test Environment as a Service Market, By Area (Cloud Computing, Data Center, Enterprise Application, and IT Security), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029"
- On August 2018, HCL Technologies Limited launched Al-powered testing automation platform for communication service providers. It is an artificial intelligence (AI)-based, end-to-end testing automation platform, aimed at communication service providers
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Test Environment as a Service Market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 23.5% during the forecast period. over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of areas and region.
- By area, the global test environment as a service market is categorized into cloud computing, data center, enterprise application, and IT security.
- By region, North America test environment as a service market is accounted for major revenue share of the global test environment as a service market and is further anticipated to maintain its dominance over the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for cloud testing and automated software quality software as a service (SaaS) among organizations in the countries of the North America region. The Europe test environment as a service market is accounted for significant share in terms of revenue as compared to that of other regions over the forecast period, in 2018.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The prominent player operating in the global test environment as a service market includes CSC Computer Sciences Limited, HCL Technologies Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Wipro Limited, Atos SE, CA technologies, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Accenture plc, and Capgemini SE.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-
Most Recent Articles
Most Viewed Articles
- 758 hits Agency downgrades Parrish Medical Center debt by nisse lind
- 628 hits How to find the Best News Websites? by Stephen Colbert
- 616 hits Raleigh Wedding Photographer is Creative, innovative and Highly Professional! by Jojo Franky
- 561 hits Alex Rider Novels by janyy scott
- 470 hits Headwear used for saltwater fly fishing protects the anglers from sun rays by Jessica Jackson
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...