Now that you're engaged, it's time to start searching for a Sydney wedding venue. Plan a stress-free path to "I do" with the ultimate wedding venue checklist. Since the reception will eat up 40 to 50 % of your wedding budget, you'll want to really evaluate every facility or event space you visit. Here's a list of every question you need to ask the manager of any wedding venue you may be considering for your big day. Once you have made a shortlisted by searching “wedding venues near me”, visit the wedding venue, and book it at once.
1. Which of the following are included in the price?
Corkage, Cutting the cake, Cleanup, Glassware, Flatware, Linens, Tables and chairs, Lighting, Sound system, Kitchen equipment, Ceremony seating, Dressing room, Coat check, Security, Valet, Parking, and Site rental
2. How many other events might be happening at the same time as mine?
3. Which staff member will be our point person?
4. Can we bring in our own decor?
5. What are your electrical power specs? Where are the outlets?
6. How much square footage is there for a band or DJ and dancing?
7. Can I bring in my own alcohol?
8. Can I hire an outside caterer or do you have an approved list?
9. Are there any restrictions?
10. Do you have a contract?
11. Do you have insurance? Do we need permits?
12. What's the cancellation policy? Is the deposit refundable?
13. What's the overtime rate? What's the deposit and payment schedule?
14. Are gratuities included in the price?
15. Will any construction projects be happening on my wedding day?
16. How many hours do I have the space/room for?
17. What are your catering options and prices? What’s included in the packages?
18. Will your facility be able to comfortably accommodate my entire guest list?
19. Can I have both my ceremony and reception here? Would they be in the same room?
20. Is my preferred date available?
If you're newly engaged, a lot of your time is probably being spent seeking out the perfect wedding venue. Use this wedding venue checklist to make sure you have all of the information you need to begin choosing a wedding venue! Pick a Location. Most couples get married near the city where they currently live, but the world is your oyster! Set a budget, estimate a guest count, think about a date, find your style, and finalise one of the leading wedding reception venues in Sydney
The author of this article is working at a leading Sydney wedding venue. In this article, he provides a checklist to choose the right wedding venue for your wedding. TO learn more, visit https://atholhallvenue.com.au/
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 26, 2021 The Best Flowers to Brighten Someone’s Day by Eddie Wingrat
- Aug 24, 2021 Popular Wedding Flowers to Incorporate Into Your Wedding Floral Arrangements by Mary Ann Verberne
- Aug 24, 2021 Why Choose Seasonal Flowers? by Joseph Delarge
- Apr 21, 2021 Principles for a successful family life by Kimberly Jose
- Feb 25, 2020 Questions you should ask before finalising an event venue by Christopher Drivas
Most Viewed Articles
- 453 hits Professional Durham Wedding Photographer and Raleigh Real Estate Photographer by Jojo Franky
- 282 hits Luxury Accommodation in the Swan Valley for a Romantic Getaway by Carly Odgers
- 266 hits Ultimate Tips to Choose the Right Event Venues for Partying by Christopher Drivas
- 256 hits Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Your Summer Wedding by Carly Odgers
- 250 hits Eat, Sip and Sleep this Holiday Season at One of the Best Swan Valley Accommodations by Carly Odgers
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...