Are you planning a summer wedding? A wedding venue is the most important aspect of your wedding and sets the right mood for the entire event. So, when it comes to choosing a wedding venue, people often go for a beach wedding, garden wedding, city wedding or a country wedding. But, there is yet another option that lies beyond these classic contenders. THE VINEYARD WEDDING! From the lush green to the rolling hills, vineyard wedding venues carry a certain romantic appeal. A winery wedding, when done right, is truly magical. Here are a few easy tips to make your vineyard wedding a joyous occasion.
Visit the Venue
Before booking Swan Valley wedding venues with accommodation, make sure to visit the wedding venue to ensure whether they have enough rooms for your guests. It allows you to bond with the winery staff and you can also even make special requests for who you'd like to be on staff during your wedding.
Add a Rustic Feel
Consider adding a rustic farm theme to your vineyard wedding by having catered foods that reflect the growing season. If you are planning a summer wedding, consider using strawberries, summer peppers, and cherry tomatoes. This is sure to add a whole lot of fun to your event.
Incorporate Wine Barrels
Adding wine barrels in the ceremony space is a subtle way to bring in the feelings of a winery into your décor. These barrels can be used as tables or to elevate floral arrangements in your swan valley accommodation with spa.
Wine-inspired Colour Scheme
Choose burgundies, mauves, and deep reds for your floral decoration and overall colour palette. This enhances the vibe of your vineyard wedding and adds a hint of elegance to the overall look.
When choosing a venue in Swan Valley with accommodation and spa, put visible signs here and there to divert unintentional wedding crashers.
Go Bold with Flowers
Incorporate lots of colours in your bouquet, including bright reds and purples, so they really pop and complement the venue’s surrounding vines.
An Extra Pair of Shoes
If you are planning to take pictures among the grapevines, inform your guests to bring an extra set of shoe post-ceremony as there will be abundant soft and dusty dirt permeating the landscape of a traditional vineyard.
Visit https://www.vines.com.au/Weddings to find more about planning a vineyard wedding and learn more about Swan Valley wedding packages
The author of this article is the leading wedding planner with over a decade of experience in the industry. In this article, he lists a few tips to plan a vineyard wedding in swan valley wedding venues with accommodation. Visit https://www.vines.com.au/ for more information
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 26, 2021 The Best Flowers to Brighten Someone’s Day by Eddie Wingrat
- Aug 24, 2021 Popular Wedding Flowers to Incorporate Into Your Wedding Floral Arrangements by Mary Ann Verberne
- Aug 24, 2021 Why Choose Seasonal Flowers? by Joseph Delarge
- Apr 21, 2021 Principles for a successful family life by Kimberly Jose
- Feb 25, 2020 Questions you should ask before finalising an event venue by Christopher Drivas
Most Viewed Articles
- 422 hits Professional Durham Wedding Photographer and Raleigh Real Estate Photographer by Jojo Franky
- 253 hits Checklist for Choosing the Right Wedding Venue for Your Wedding by Christopher Drivas
- 245 hits Luxury Accommodation in the Swan Valley for a Romantic Getaway by Carly Odgers
- 237 hits Ultimate Tips to Choose the Right Event Venues for Partying by Christopher Drivas
- 212 hits Eat, Sip and Sleep this Holiday Season at One of the Best Swan Valley Accommodations by Carly Odgers
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...