Forget hot pink, burgundy, and red – the list of colours that resembles crimson sunset for your wedding. A vineyard wedding is a sweet flip from the traditional Australian wedding and seems dreamy. Yes, in addition to the chic wedding dress, lush bouquet, and the dainty cake, the wedding venue you choose also has a role to play in your fairy tale wedding. A vineyard wedding is the right choice for the bride who looks for a venue option that is out of the box. The rustic appeal of nature and the beautiful scenery of vineyards make it the best place to host the most photographed event of your life.
The Vines Resort and Country Club, one of the best Swan Valley wedding venues with accommodation is the ultimate choice for people who are trying to tie the knot in awe-inspiring wedding venues with an elegant mix of floral and décor. So, here are a few reasons to choose a vineyard wedding venue.
Elegance and Scenic Beauty
Unlike other wedding venues, a Vineyard wedding boasts a mix of charm and elegance. If you are a fan of the formal wedding but loves to add a rustic feel, a vineyard wedding is more refined and polished that a farm venue.
Say Cheese and Enjoy
The rows and rows of vines leading to the ceremony site provide breathtaking backdrops for your wedding photography. The rolling hills, beautiful vines, and brambling gardens guarantee you some beautiful wedding photos that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Some vineyard wedding venues like the Novotel Vines Resort comes with spa options to make you feel more relaxed for your wedding. The Swan Valley accommodation spa provides a wide range of heavenly packages to offer you the ultimate spa experience. They use only the highest quality brands such as Babor, Aromatherapy Associates, La biosthetique Paris, and Fragonard perfumery.
Special Wedding Packages
If you choose a vineyard wedding, you will get access to more Swan Valley wedding packages. The Novotel Vines Resort offers a ‘first anniversary’ complementary package if you book a wedding package with a minimum of 120 adults. These special Swan Valley wedding packages are available for the bride and groom only. Two nights’ accommodation will be arranged in an executive spa suite overlooking the golf course or resort gardens.
Charming, earthy, and personal – That’s what your wedding is all about when you choose to share vows amid a vineyard at The Novotel Vines Resort!
The author of this article is the leading destination wedding co-ordinator who arranges swan valley wedding venues with accommodation to help you celebrate your special day. In this article, he lists the benefits of choosing a Vineyard wedding. Visit https://www.vines.com.au for more information.
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 21, 2021 Principles for a successful family life by Kimberly Jose
- Feb 25, 2020 Questions you should ask before finalising an event venue by Christopher Drivas
- Feb 25, 2020 How can I choose the Perfect Venue for My Wedding? by Christopher Drivas
- Feb 22, 2020 Valuable tips to choose a Wedding Venue by Christopher Drivas
- Feb 20, 2020 Why Choose The Vines Resort and Country Club For Your Wedding? by Carly Odgers
Most Viewed Articles
- 408 hits Professional Durham Wedding Photographer and Raleigh Real Estate Photographer by Jojo Franky
- 238 hits Checklist for Choosing the Right Wedding Venue for Your Wedding by Christopher Drivas
- 228 hits Ultimate Tips to Choose the Right Event Venues for Partying by Christopher Drivas
- 226 hits Luxury Accommodation in the Swan Valley for a Romantic Getaway by Carly Odgers
- 215 hits Add a Breath of Fresh Air to Your Summer Wedding by Carly Odgers
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
Cash App cannot send money directly from PayPal to the Cash app, but you can use your bank account to transfer funds between them. After this there...