As we live in a modern, fast-paced world, many of us don’t find time to spend time with our children. But, our time is one of the valuable things we can give to our children. Be it a toddler or teenager, spending quality time with children is essential. Instead of posting pictures that were taken with your kids with a caption “Making Memories” on Instagram and FB, you have to make real memories by spending quality time with your children.
However, quality time involves more than just an hour a day as it is a short period and doesn’t allow in-depth bonding.
Know the importance of family time on kid’s mental health
The goal of every parent is to raise a happy child. Doesn’t it? Whether it is about health, child development, nutrition, child care five dock, and parenting, there are thousands of books and blogs that provide valuable information and advice on raising children successfully. However, one thing that is often overlooked is that children need time and attention from their parents.
It doesn’t mean that picking your kid from school to supervising homework. It is the interactive time spent with the children while fully engaged in an activity together. This is why the teachers at the child care five dock NSW centre insist the parents to spend some time with their children. In fact, you would be surprised to learn about how your children are benefited when you spend time with them. Yes, when both parents and children spend time
- The child feels loved and important
- The kid gets an opportunity to model their parent’s behaviour
- The parents can analyse the strength and weakness of their children
- The kid gets an opportunity to voice their feelings and thoughts
- Both the parent and child build a stronger bond
- The child develop positive behaviours
- Help in a child’s academic performance
Researches show that a child’s negative behaviour is the outcome when a child doesn’t get the right attention, love, and guidance from their parents. The goal of spending quality time with children is to develop a healthy relationship, love, and develop your kid as a happy, well-adjusted, and responsible member of society.
Moreover, family time means you can have fun and enjoy each other’s company. You have still got a lot of time before your child starts to child care five dock. So, start spending time right from their birth and make the most of the time you have got.
The author owns the best child care centre in five dock. Caring 4 Kids provides high-quality care and early childhood program tailored to your child’s individual interests, strengths, and abilities. Visit http://caring4kids.com.au/ for more details.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 23, 2020 Tips to Choose the Right Teaching Resources for Your Children by Elise Simpson
- Sep 16, 2020 Poetry and Shayari to Inspire and make happy by ebo long
- Aug 26, 2020 Should Podcasts be a Part of a Practitioner’s Daily Routine? by Swapnil Pawar
- Aug 26, 2020 Key Benefits of Early Childhood Education by Kevin Wang
- Aug 17, 2020 Online Tutoring Benefits for Students, Parents and Educational Institutes by Sean Ardis
Most Viewed Articles
- 521 hits Best coaching centre in Coimbatore for TET, TANCET and MAT exam by Deekshana Deekshi
- 471 hits Is It Difficult to Learn TESOL Certification Online? by Stephanie Thompson
- 408 hits Become a Certified Lifeguard Trainer with Lifeguard Certification Classes by Georgia Lifeguard
- 319 hits Sessions to shoot up your Confidence by landmarkforumnews
- 297 hits Are You Nervous about Sending your Child to Childcare? Here are Some Things that can help by John Sarkis
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...