- Xi'an Jiaotong University China
The Xi'an Jiaotong University China comes under the list of C9 league universities of China which are providing premium education to the students.
- Affordable Cost
The university enrolls thousands of students every year in different programs at an affordable cost.
- Quality of Education
The Xi'an Jiaotong University is amongst the top research universities of China which are providing quality medical education to students from many countries across the world.
- Affiliations with Top Hospitals
Xi'an Jiaotong University has made famous inventions in several fields that are being used by many countries currently. The university has affiliations with top hospitals of China which are open to welcome the students for the medical internship under the supervision of experienced doctors.
- Build Educational Collaboration
The university is associated with One Belt, One Road initiative which means that the students of those countries who are associated with this initiative are welcomed in this university to build educational collaboration and fuel economic growth in those countries.
- MBBS Course Duration with Internship
The MBBS course duration of Xi'an Jiaotong University is of 6 years which also includes 1 year of medical internship. China offers students not just great MBBS options but also internship facilities in which students can learn a lot about dealing with many real-life scenarios.
- Opportunities for International Students
The most excellent part about taking medical education in the country for Indian students is that because China is the populated country in the world which provides the Indian students many opportunities to tackle and deal with patients and learn accordingly.
- Low Budget Educational Course
If any medical aspirant is looking for a low budget educational course, Xi'an Jiaotong University is the way to go for them.
- Apply for Admission
The students from many different countries apply annually for admission to the university as the university is recognized by prestigious bodies such as the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and Medical Council of India (MCI), etc.
- Approved by WHO and MCI
The university aims to create such an environment of study that the students do not feel uncomfortable in asking any questions related to their studies from the teachers instead of hesitating in front of the teachers. The university is approved by World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI), which means the medium of providing education in the university, is English, so the students coming from out of China do not find difficulty in understanding the course.
- Faculties in University
The faculties of the university are well experienced and the students are given proper guidance and education by them.
The laboratories of the universities are high tech with the latest technologically advanced tools and equipment installed for students.
- Affiliated Hospitals for Internship
To ensure that the students do not face any problems in communicating with the local citizens of China at the time of their clinical training and internship in the affiliated hospitals of the university, they are taught the Chinese language as a part of their medical course.
- Excellent and World Famous Doctors
China is a developed country and according to the suggestions of many famous scholars from India, a student must not miss an opportunity to study MBBS in China. The country is known to produce many excellent and world famous doctors.
- Great Accommodation Facilities
Along with the education the universities of the country have some great accommodation facilities and the students do not have to worry about the living atmosphere of the hostels as they are excellent.
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 27, 2021 Find the Best MPPSC COACHING IN INDORE by rekha solanki
- Aug 25, 2021 Why Medical Practitioners Find Medicine Podcasts Highly Useful by Swapnil Pawar
- Aug 25, 2021 How to prepare for UPSC Exam 2022 by rekha solanki
- Aug 24, 2021 What makes a Good Critical Care Nurse? by Swapnil Pawar
- Aug 21, 2021 MPPSC Notes and Study Material Madhya Pradesh State Service Exam by rekha solanki
Most Viewed Articles
- 803 hits Best coaching centre in Coimbatore for TET, TANCET and MAT exam by Deekshana Deekshi
- 615 hits Is It Difficult to Learn TESOL Certification Online? by Stephanie Thompson
- 548 hits Become a Certified Lifeguard Trainer with Lifeguard Certification Classes by Georgia Lifeguard
- 446 hits Sessions to shoot up your Confidence by landmarkforumnews
- 412 hits Are You Nervous about Sending your Child to Childcare? Here are Some Things that can help by John Sarkis
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...