Education is one of the most important things to get success in life and in case of higher education you need to explore the professional world rather than just restricting your ideas into book pages. Here it comes the internship, where you can be acquaintance with the work world and culture beforehand. Nowadays internship becomes the key to get a good job profile as well and there are thousands of programs are going on all over the world.
Now, the first place that comes to every mind is the USA, as this is called the land of opportunity and also they provide a non-immigrant visa for research scholars or to obtain training within the U.S. This visa is called J-1 visa. Annually, more than 4,500 individuals from over 100 countries and over 900 U.S. businesses, companies, and NGOs trust J-1 Visa sponsorship for internship and training programs. These programs provide innumerous ways for individuals to gain hands-on professional experience along with a great acknowledgement to American culture.
You need to fulfill eligibility criteria to get the J-1 visa. The applicants must be
- foreign professionals
- proficient in English
- sponsored either by a university, private sector or government program of the States.
Also there are some other rules you should keep in your mind about J-1 visa. Here are they
- You need to leave the U.S. within 30 days after completion of the program. This period is often called “grace period” to get prepared to leave the country. However, you may travel inside the country in these days.
- If you leave the United States during these 30 days, you may not re-enter with the J-1 visa.
- There are two types of J-1 visa – J-1 interns and J-1 trainees
- As an intern, the applicant is strictly prohibited from accepting any employment in the U.S outside of their internship.
- Any income you make is taxable.
The J1-Visa for an internship in the USA a is the best option get into the States and upgrade your skills along with you will have time to spare in exploring the culture, history and places there. After these programs it will be easy for you to find a suitable job as per academic and personality anywhere in the world.
Other than America you can also think about Canada when it concern is higher study. There are a lot of good universities in Canada from where you can be graduated in your preferable subject. Also as an international student you can Study and Work in Canada. As a study permit holder you may work on-campus or off-campus even without having any work permit. You can work 20 hours in a week with study permit in Canada and make yourself highly capable to get your dream job in any country or you can come back and serve your country with great respect and experience.
You just need to be decisive and pack your bag to make yourself prepared for your better working life. This small decision can make you expert and proficient for future professional life. Grab the opportunity and be the star of the future.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 30, 2019 What to Expect After Getting PMP Certification Scope by jennifer
- Nov 29, 2019 An Overview of the Door-Supervision and Close-Circuit Television Course in UK by Alzbeta Berka
- Nov 29, 2019 Become an Efficient Trainer of Further Education or Vocational Courses via Planned Training Programs by Alzbeta Berka
- Nov 29, 2019 Important Features of AET & Assessor Training Programs in United Kingdom by Alzbeta Berka
- Nov 27, 2019 Drive Uber-Taxi & Earn Money at Your Convenience with a License from Public Carriage Office by Alzbeta Berka
Most Viewed Articles
- 385 hits How to introduce yourself in essay by Hunter Renard
- 267 hits Why to Meet the Study Abroad Consultants in Kolkata? by Maicle Desuja
- 262 hits A Short Guide for Study and Work in Canada by Maicle Desuja
- 247 hits More About Lucrative Jobs In Abroad For Fresher ’s by Maicle Desuja
- 236 hits Best Education Management Consultancy In India Helps You To Give Your Career A Great Shape by Maicle Desuja
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...