The Level-3 AET program is suitable for the individuals who want to teach in the Further Education sector or want to work as Learning and Development Professionals (corporate trainers). Teaching the students above 16 years of age is different than teaching the adults. It requires excellent communication skill and innovative teaching skills in order to keep the students focused on a subject and to make sure that the students do not lose interest in learning. The AET program has been designed to help the aspiring educators to develop these skills. The Level-3 qualification functions as the ‘Stepping Stone’ for the aspiring candidates, as it delivers the basic training with regards to delivering knowledge in post-16 education sector.
The ‘Post Compulsory Education and Training Sector’ of United Kingdom encompasses the following sectors of education or coaching centres.
1) sixth form or the last two years (Year-12 and Year-13) of secondary education that is also known as further education
2) Higher education
3) Vocational learning
5) Post-16 coaching academies
6) Private training organisations, such as corporate training centres
Any other type of teaching/training centre that does not fall within the Primary or the Secondary Education sectors also fall within the category of post-16 education sector. Hence, the participants of AET program have the opportunity to teach the students of higher-education alongside having the opportunity to work as a trainer in the corporate sector or other coaching academies. The availability of Level 3 Award in Education and Training online makes it possible for you to master the skills of teaching despite being associated with other profession. The online courses give you the opportunity to complete the training at convenient hours.
Alongside the AET program, the assessor course UK also gives you the opportunity to train the students of Post-16 education sector along with the participants of different types of vocational coaching programs. The main objective of the assessors is to visit a candidate in his/her place of work in order to evaluate the capability or to ensure if this individual is capable of fulfilling the national occupational standards for a particular skill or profession. You develop the skills to perform the following tasks after completing this course.
A) You can identify a candidate’s level of knowledge as well as skills.
B) You can correctly identify the specific knowledge and skills a candidate needs to achieve.
C) You can produce a customised and feasible plan of action for every individual depending upon their unique needs or demands as well as the level of their skills and knowledge.
D) You can monitor the level of progress of each candidate against this plan of action.
It is crucial to have the recent experience of working in the occupational sector that you want to assess in order to become an assessor alongside completing the aforementioned qualification. You may even need to achieve either of the following nationally-recognised qualifications.
1) Certificate in assessing the candidates using various methods (A1).
2) Certificate in assessing the performance of candidates through observation (A2).
Most Recent Articles
- Jun 6, 2020 Seven Tips on How to Prepare For Your Civil Services Examination by misha k
- May 12, 2020 How to Become One of the Best Resume Writer? Some Basic and Special Skills for Resume Writing: by Kyndall Stewart
- May 5, 2020 What are the benefits of CISSP Certification Training by jennifer
- Mar 26, 2020 Useful Tips to Stay ahead than Your Competitors in Getting a Suitable Job by Mark Palsan
- Mar 26, 2020 Effective Ways that are Helpful for Improving Your Employability as a Teacher by Mark Palsan
Most Viewed Articles
- 507 hits How to introduce yourself in essay by Hunter Renard
- 385 hits Why to Meet the Study Abroad Consultants in Kolkata? by Maicle Desuja
- 370 hits A Short Guide for Study and Work in Canada by Maicle Desuja
- 351 hits More About Lucrative Jobs In Abroad For Fresher ’s by Maicle Desuja
- 350 hits Best Education Management Consultancy In India Helps You To Give Your Career A Great Shape by Maicle Desuja
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...