Child nutrition is the most challenging and confusing part of parenting, especially when your child has to be fed outside the home and by strangers. Will they feed my child on time? Will homemade food spoil? Should I stick to store bought? Yes, there are a million more questions are running through in your mind when you are planning to send your toddler to one of those child care centres in Macquarie Fields. But, don’t worry! We have got here simple and healthy food ideas for day-care, which your little one will love!
Home-made vegetables and purees are filled with essential nutrients and vitamins for your child. You can easily prepare the puree at your home every morning if you have the time or you can whip a batch on the weekend and freeze in ice cube trays.
You can steam or roast the vegetables to make them softer and easier to eat. You can toss them with a little pepper before packing them. You can also try some vegetable finger foods that your child likes to munch.
Pancakes work well for both breakfast and snacks. So just make them little. There are many pancake recipes both sweet and savoury. Small sized pancakes are easier for little fingers to grasp them and gobble up.
Muffins are the easiest thing to prepare, so don’t think them as a complicated one. Yes, all you need to do is mix the dry and wet ingredients together, pour into the cups and bake them. You can make them with oats along with fruits, vegetables or spices.
Boiled pasta is an excellent food for your child, provided it does not pose a choking hazard. Plus, it is a fabulous source of complex carbohydrates. If you are packing sauce, pack it separately, so it doesn’t get soggy by lunch time.
Though store-bought baby food is very convenient, and you can try them, it is not recommended on a daily basis, as it is processed food. You can keep a few of them when things get too crazy. But, homemade baby food is your best bet.
While most of the Macquarie Fields child care centre offers baby food, you can still pack your child’s favourite food items. Don’t stress yourself much; plan ahead, prepare healthy food and make sure you pack them safely when sending your child to Macquarie Fields child care.
The author of this article owns a Macquarie fields child care centre who offers excellent development programs, teaching methods, nutrition & personal care for the kids. Visit https://www.cooindachildcare.com.au/ for details.
Most Recent Articles
- Feb 24, 2020 Reasons Why Kindergarten Is Good For Your Child by John Sarkis
- Feb 24, 2020 How to Encourage Your Child to Read More – 4 Tips by Penenlope Swinney
- Dec 11, 2019 Why Are Positive Relationships Important In A Childcare Setting? by John Sarkis
- Oct 15, 2019 Does Child Care Really Help Your Child’s Growth? by John Sarkis
- Sep 30, 2019 Why Is Early Childhood Education Important? by John Sarkis
Most Viewed Articles
- 344 hits How to Choose the Best Child Care Centre in Dee Why? by John Sarkis
- 328 hits Get The Benefits Of Early Childhood Education! by John Sarkis
- 300 hits Have A Wonderful Career With The Good Education Management Consultancy In India by Maicle Desuja
- 249 hits Role of Child Care Centres in Inculcating the Communication Skills to Your Kid by Christene Brennan
- 245 hits Reasons Why Quality Child Care is Essential for Healthy Development by John Sarkis
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...