The shiny white flakes on our scalp that come on our shoulders that we have to brush off are called dandruff. It looks harmless, but they are not as they cause itchiness to our scalp and embarrassment in front of others. Dandruff isn't about your hair or how often you wash it. Instead, it's about the skin on your scalp.
Dandruff is tricky to define because it overlaps with seborrheic dermatitis (a chronic form of eczema) and other skin conditions that lead to a scaly scalp. A prevalent fungus called Malassezia contributes to dandruff. This fungus lives on the scalp of the healthiest adults without causing any problems, but cold, dry winters can trigger dandruff or worsen it.
Plenty of ways are available to get rid of dandruff, from medicated shampoos and corticosteroids to alternative remedies like tea tree oil and baking soda. Still, the most effective ingredient that could clear dandruff for life is apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar has been one of the most underrated products available in your house for a long. Due to its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, apple cider vinegar is helpful for hair in several ways. Made by fermenting the liquid obtained by crushing apples, apple cider vinegar is a fantastic ingredient for hair. It has a host of benefits, such as smoothening the hair cuticles, improving the luster of your tresses, moisturizing the hair, and reducing its fizziness.
Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce the redness caused by dandruff and balance the ph level of the scalp killing the bacteria and fungi that cause dandruff in our scalp and clearing all the built-ups present on our scalp. Using apple cider vinegar on your hair is good, but a strict warning is never to use the golden liquid directly on your scalp. Apple cider is acidic, which can cause uneven ph levels on the scalp. It's harmful! Always dilute it with water and use it.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Tea Tree Oil for Clear Scalp
● Take three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and mix one teaspoon of tea tree oil
● Combine them and massage them evenly on the scalp
● Let it rest for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with apple cider vinegar shampoo for extra effective results.
● Do it once a week for noticeable results.
While using natural ingredients like apple cider vinegar, ensure using shampoos that contain natural ingredients, as chemical shampoos might have adverse reactions to the golden liquid. WOW Skin Science has a wide range of products for hair and face, like apple cider vinegar shampoo and the best vitamin c serum in India. Do visit the store or order online at your budget.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 28, 2022 Aquaracer Professional 1000 Superdiver by aaade
- Sep 26, 2022 What Causes Of Diarrhea and How to fix it at Home? by sheri
- Sep 23, 2022 Everyone wants to look beautiful and use beauty products. by yu
- Sep 23, 2022 200 Percent Proof Alcohol Is the Purest form of Alcohol by Extractohol
- Sep 22, 2022 Utmost Sense That Will Let Special Attention to Opting Unique Wedding Bands by Donnell Dean
Most Viewed Articles
- 6458 hits Furious Walmart customers post videos of stores locking up African-American beauty products by nisse lind
- 1247 hits RudSak- The Canadian Outerwear Brand by Rud Sak
- 1110 hits What Are The Benefits Of Buying Tops For Girls Online? by Yamini Rawal
- 1029 hits Vivo V9 Mobile Cover - Just Some Clicks Away From You by Yamini Rawal
- 974 hits Custom Ps4 Skins can Add that Personal Touch for the Gaming Console! by Cohn Gomez
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...