Alstroemeria is famed for its unique appearance featuring upside down leaves and bright colored flowers. This striking bloom is usually considered as a good luck gift and has symbolisms surrounding the concepts of devotions and friendship. They are also known as Peruvian Lily. Even though lilies have varied interpretations in different cultures, they usually represent purity and grace.
The flower was discovered by Swedish botanist Baron Von Alströmer in the 18th century. The flower became popular over time in flower shops in Fort Smith AR owing to their multiple colors and longer life as a cut flower.
Here are some of the interesting facts about Alstroemeria:
- The stem of the plant grows in the upside down direction, and there’s no proper explanation for the same.
- The stem could grow as much as 3 feet in length.
- The seeds of Alstroemeria could take anywhere from few weeks to a year to germinate.
Alstroemeria is a great choice for gifting. According to Fort Smith florists, they have a good vase life of 7 to 14 days, and when combined with other flowers, they make for a stunning floral arrangement.
Alstroemeria is a popular flower in weddings too. The flower is great for filling out pedestal arrangements, however florists recommend avoiding it for hand-tied arrangements, as they’re somewhat fragile. Wedding florists from leading flower shops in Fort Smith AR recommend the flower for wedding arrangements due to its availability in various colors and its longer life.
Care Tips for Alstroemeria:
Here are some of the useful care tips to get the most from the flower:
- Cut the stems of the flowers at an angle or under water, and make sure to remove any leaves that might be present under the waterline in the vase. Removing leaves will facilitate water flow from the stem to the flower head.
- Always fill the vase with clean and cool water. Adding flower food before placing the flower in the vase will be helpful.
- Remember to replace the water every 3 to 4 days. Give the stems a new cut, too.
- Place the flowers in a cool area where there’s no sunlight exposure. Do not place any fruit close to the flower. Direct sunlight and ripening fruits will lead to faster decay of the cut flower.
This gorgeous flower is ideal for almost any occasion. Get in touch with a service offering flower delivery in Fort Smith AR for more information, or to purchase a floral arrangement.
The author is working in one of the leading flower shops in Fort Smith AR that offers fresh flowers and floral arrangements for customers. This article provides basic facts and care tips about the Alstroemeria flower. For more, visit https://qualityflowers.net/
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 6, 2020 Do You Know How Beautiful It is to Wear a Men's Wig by Agler Smith
- Aug 1, 2020 Matching Wedding Bands: Things You Need To Know before Buying by Donnell Dean
- Jul 31, 2020 Cookies Theres Red Eyes In Every Bite Tee by Hidden Hype
- Jul 29, 2020 Please Your Dear One with Domed Wedding Bands by Donnell Dean
- Jul 29, 2020 The Best Flowers to Congratulate Someone by Randall Cash
Most Viewed Articles
- 3714 hits Furious Walmart customers post videos of stores locking up African-American beauty products by nisse lind
- 577 hits Custom Ps4 Skins can Add that Personal Touch for the Gaming Console! by Cohn Gomez
- 541 hits Marvel Coffee Mugs Allow You to Have Coffee in Style! by Cohn Gomez
- 515 hits Vivo V9 Mobile Cover - Just Some Clicks Away From You by Yamini Rawal
- 481 hits Meet Your Cooking Related Needs in an Effortless Manner While Using These Cooking Accessories! by Steve Mize
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Activate www.youtube.com/activate on Roku and Kodi Platform Activating YouTube on Roku and Kodi with youtube.com/activate is equivalent...