Nowadays, more and more beryllium copper mold materials have been used in the manufacture of plastic molds, and there is a rising trend. What is the reason for this phenomenon? Let me learn about the use of beryllium copper in plastic molds with the editor, and why.
1. Sufficient hardness and strength: After many tests, engineers can find out and master the hardening conditions and working conditions of beryllium copper machining alloy precipitation and the mass characteristics of beryllium copper (this is the point that the beryllium copper alloy is based on A prelude to the application of formal products in the market); beryllium copper materials need to go through multiple cycles of tests before they are used in plastic molds to finally determine the physical properties and chemical components that meet the manufacturing and processing; the proof of theory and practice-beryllium When the hardness of copper is hrc36-42, it can reach the hardness, strength, high thermal conductivity required for tungsten die manufacturing, simple and convenient machining, long mold life, and save development and production cycle.
2. Good thermal conductivity: The thermal conductivity of beryllium copper material is beneficial to control the temperature of the plastic machining mold, and it is also easier to control the molding cycle, while ensuring the uniformity of the mold wall temperature; if compared with the steel mold, the molding of beryllium copper The cycle is much smaller, and the average temperature of the mold can be reduced by about 20%. When the difference between the average ejection temperature and the average wall temperature of the mold is small (for example, when the mold parts are not easy to be cooled), use the beryllium copper mold material to cool The time can be reduced by 40%. The mold wall temperature is only reduced by 15%; the characteristics of the above beryllium copper mold materials will bring several benefits to the mold manufacturers using this material to shorten the molding cycle and increase the productivity; the uniformity of the mold wall temperature improves the quality of the drawn products; The mold structure is simplified because the cooling pipes are reduced; the temperature of the material can be increased, thereby reducing the wall thickness of the product and reducing the cost of the product.
3. Long service life of the mold: Budgeting the cost of the mold and the continuity of production, the expected service life of the mold is very important for the manufacturer. When the strength and hardness of the beryllium copper meet the requirements, the temperature of the beryllium copper Stress insensitivity can greatly improve the service life of the mold. Before determining the use of beryllium copper mold materials, the yield strength, elastic modulus, thermal conductivity and temperature expansion coefficient of beryllium copper should also be considered. The resistance of beryllium copper to thermal stress is much stronger than that of die steel. From this point of view, the service life of beryllium copper is remarkable!
4. High thermal penetration rate: In addition to the thermal conductivity of the pull, the thermal penetration rate of the powder metallurgy mold material is also very important to the plastic products. On the mold using beryllium bronze, the traces of overheating can be eliminated. If the thermal penetration rate is low, The contact temperature of the distal region of the mold wall will be higher, which will increase the temperature difference of the mold, and in extreme cases will cause the temperature of the region to change from the sink mark at one end of the plastic product to the trace of overheated product at the other end .
5. Excellent surface quality: beryllium copper is very suitable for surface finishing and can be directly electroplated, and the adhesion performance is very good, and the polishing treatment of beryllium copper is also very easy.
Copyright notice: This article comes from https://led-heatsink.net/
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting: https://led-heatsink.net/talking-about-the-application-of-beryllium-copper-in-plastic-mould/
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 12, 2021 How do I contact Alaska airlines? by Travel blogger
- Jul 29, 2021 How to find the Right Holiday Home? These 4 Tips will help by Matthew Shillington
- Jul 29, 2021 How to Make Your Family Vacation More Enjoyable? Here are 4 Tips by Matthew Shillington
- Jul 27, 2021 Cheap Good Friday Flights & Travel deals – Journeyxpert by Peater Gabriel
- Jul 27, 2021 How Do I talk to a Live Person at Eva Air customer service? by Travel blogger
Most Viewed Articles
- 1432 hits Copa Airlines Missed Flight Policy by Annabell Matt
- 835 hits Enjoy Amazing Wineries in the Long Island with Ace Luxury by AceLuxuryWineTours
- 806 hits how to get cheapest airlines ticket on china southern airlines by rosegolden
- 717 hits Supreme Travel Savings - Book Cheap Flights Online and Explore the World by supreme travels
- 694 hits The Most Popular Attractions For Tourists in Pattaya by Anupama Dutta
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...