London taxis have been named the best in the world for the sixth consecutive year, according to Hotels.com's annual survey. The capital of the United Kingdom secured 22% of the vote, followed by New York with 10% and Tokyo with 9%. Sao Paulo joined the list in 10th place, tied with Bogota, Las Vegas, Singapore, and Vancouver.
London's iconic black cabs, the black cabs, won nearly a quarter of the polls *. Berlin regained its position in the top five list with the fourth place with 5% and Madrid, Mexico City and Amsterdam divided the fifth place with 4%. london airport taxi
Check out the ranking:
2. New York
5. Mexico City
10. Sao Paulo
10. Las Vegas
Of the 30 countries surveyed, London topped the list in five of seven categories, including cleanliness (23%), knowledge of the area (27%) and driving quality (30%). The UK fleet was also recognized for its friendliness (23%), a category that was considered the least important for travelers, ie cordiality in London can be ruled out. Almost a quarter of respondents (23%) voted for safety as the most important point in a taxi race, a category in which London is also well placed.
Taxi drivers from New York and Bangkok are tied for the first time in price (20%) and, interestingly, this last destination was not in the top five. New York's yellow cabs ranked first when it came to availability (23%). e14 cabs
The survey also revealed the strangest things travelers say they have forgotten in the taxi, including:
- A wig and bird in a cage left in a taxi in the USA;
- A leg prosthesis and an ex-boyfriend in Australia
- A trombone in Finland;
- A Rubik's cube in Italy;
- Dentures, in Germany.
Overall, the survey found that people tend to text or email from their cell phones while in the taxi (19%); Sleep was the second most popular activity (15%), followed by eating (10%) and kissing (9%). When asked what the most loving nation was in the back seat of a cab, the British came out with 14 percent, admitting to showing passionate behavior - 10 percent higher than the world average of 4 percent.
- More than half of respondents (53%) would choose a taxi as a means of transport between the airport and hotel;
- While most people round the nearest race (38%), when tipping, taxis prefer to give 10% more to the race;
- The most important service in a taxi for passengers is Wi-Fi (14%), surpassing both radio and music. For 76.1% of Brazilians interviewed, making credit or debit card payment is essential;
- Travelers from the UK have pointed out that what they hate most is when taxi drivers take a longer route to their destination.
Most Recent Articles
- Jan 20, 2020 Benefits Of Using Hayber cars For Airport Transfer by tony smith
- Jan 20, 2020 India - a visa for Russians by Jaroinn Ms
- Jan 17, 2020 Taxis At The London Heathrow Airport by John
- Jan 17, 2020 The Schengen visa: the Schengen visa to go How to Apply for his country by Jaroinn Ms
- Jan 10, 2020 Baggage Policy of Frontier Airlines Flights by Jack Benjamin
Most Viewed Articles
- 512 hits Copa Airlines Missed Flight Policy by Annabell Matt
- 489 hits Enjoy Amazing Wineries in the Long Island with Ace Luxury by AceLuxuryWineTours
- 382 hits Supreme Travel Savings - Book Cheap Flights Online and Explore the World by supreme travels
- 342 hits Langtang Valley Trek by Guest
- 338 hits Hotels and resort in Gopalpur, Odisha by Guest
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
L'arte del tatuaggio maori e i tatuaggi Maori tradizionali sono estremamente unici; questi rigorosi tatuaggi Maori tradizionali hanno la loro...
Generic Viagra is an effective medicine for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. It is a generic equivalent of Viagra. Both...