The situation when you need to print some important documents urgently but your printer is not turning on can be extremely annoying. There are certain reasons behind the occurrence of this problem such as hardware issues, improper power supply and many more. For Troubleshooting HP Printer in Windows 10, you need to follow some simple steps. So, follow the steps and resolve this problem immediately.
Here are the simple steps to follow:
Turn on your printer and wait until the power light indicator starts to blink. In case, power light does not blink, press the button again. Some of the HP printer models take some time to turn on, so you need to wait for a while.
- Disconnect the power supply from the printer and check if there is any visible damage. In case, the power cable is broken or damaged, you need to replace it with the new one. A power cable is attached to the power module, you need to detach the power module and after that connect the power cable to a power source.
Provide power supply to your printer again and make sure that you have attached the power cable properly to the power outlet. If still, the printer is not turning on try to plug in the cable in some other outlet. Again, if the printer is not turning on then there is a problem with the power outlet.
Unplug the USB connector located on the printer’s backside, and turn on your printer. If your printer turns on without a USB cable, then there can be an issue with the cable. Consider replacing the USB cable.
These are some simple and easy troubleshooting steps following which you can resolve the printer not turning on issue. If these steps are not resolving your problem then contact HP Printer Customer Support and avail the expert help. The technicians will share the most effective solution to mitigate this problem so that you can continue with the normal printing process.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 15, 2022 Purchasing Heating Air Conditioner Systems Wholesale Can Save You Money by Albert Noel
- Sep 7, 2022 The Many Benefits of Applying For A CSP (Customer Service Point) by Krishna Soni
- Sep 2, 2022 What Does a Retailer Need to Apply for a CSP (Customer Service Point)? by Krishna Soni
- Sep 2, 2022 Customer Service Point (CSP) Registration Process by Krishna Soni
- Aug 26, 2022 High-Quality Marriage Certificate Translation Services By Native Experts by Gary Jacob
Most Viewed Articles
- 6455 hits Steps to Factory Reset HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer by silky sogy
- 1874 hits How to Configure Gmail to Pull Mail from SBCGlobal by Monica Geller
- 1695 hits Easy Guide to Setting up Roku Express Device | Roku.Com/Link Activate by Jack Samson
- 1543 hits Why my Canon Printer is not working by sofia sara
- 1236 hits OPTING TO A RELIABLE EVENT MANAGER by Rajesh Kumar
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...