Canon Pixma TS 3122 is an Inkjet Printer that can capable enough to deal with your various printing requirements. The printer allows you to copy and scan your files and supports the wonderful features like 4800X1200 DPI resolution and Crossbreed Ink System. You just need to complete Canon TS 3122 Wireless Setup and after that, you can use these amazing features. Setting up a printer might be a difficult task for some of the people, but the procedure is very simple. You can also take help from Canon Printer Customer Support for the complete setup of the Canon TS 3122 Wireless Printer.
Here are the simple steps following which you can complete the Canon TS 3122 Wireless Setup easily:
Firstly, you need to locate the Icon for Network Connection. You can search for the icon in the notification area. Choose your ‘Wireless Network’ and click the ‘Connect’ button.
Right click on the network and choose an option ‘View Connection Properties’ available in the context menu.
Check the option ‘Show Character’.
Fill the right information: Security type, Encryption Type and Network Security. Once you have submitted all the details, click ‘Cancel’.
Find out the Numbered Port present on the back side of the router. Now you need to connect the one end of USB cable to the port and the other end to your printer.
Now, press the ‘Windows-Q’ button from your Keyboard. Enter ‘IJ Network Tool’ in the search bar and from the list of results, you have to choose the IJ Network tool.
Turn on your Canon Printer, click on the update. You can view your Canon Printer in the ‘Canon IJ Network’ Tool.
Select the name of your printer and click on the Configuration. Choose the option ‘Wireless LAN’. Submit the Access Point Name you are using.
Click on the search button to proceed further for Canon TS 3122 Wireless Setup. Select the network you use from the search result. Tap on Set.
Choose the Preferred Security Protocol ( WPA, WPA2, or WEP) from the drop-down menu for the encryption method.
Select to configure and follow the onscreen instructions to set up the security key.
Choose ‘Get IP address Automatically’ and click ‘Ok’ button. Your Canon TS 3122 wireless setup is complete.
Try to print a test page.
These are the easy and simple steps for the canon TS3122 wireless printer setup. If you have any query, you can get more info by clicking on Canon Printer Custom Suerpport number and avail the instant printer tech help to resolve the problem.
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 15, 2022 Purchasing Heating Air Conditioner Systems Wholesale Can Save You Money by Albert Noel
- Sep 7, 2022 The Many Benefits of Applying For A CSP (Customer Service Point) by Krishna Soni
- Sep 2, 2022 What Does a Retailer Need to Apply for a CSP (Customer Service Point)? by Krishna Soni
- Sep 2, 2022 Customer Service Point (CSP) Registration Process by Krishna Soni
- Aug 26, 2022 High-Quality Marriage Certificate Translation Services By Native Experts by Gary Jacob
Most Viewed Articles
- 6496 hits Steps to Factory Reset HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer by silky sogy
- 1879 hits How to Configure Gmail to Pull Mail from SBCGlobal by Monica Geller
- 1698 hits Easy Guide to Setting up Roku Express Device | Roku.Com/Link Activate by Jack Samson
- 1545 hits Why my Canon Printer is not working by sofia sara
- 1239 hits OPTING TO A RELIABLE EVENT MANAGER by Rajesh Kumar
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...