Hello brides-to-be, the “Engagement Season” is about to reach its end! Now is the right time to start planning for your big day. When thinking about the wedding, the first thing that probably comes to your mind is your wedding-dress. Though you might have been envisioning what you would wear on your wedding day all your life, it could be over-whelming to choose a single piece that suits you best and remains in trend for many years to come.
Here we have handpicked the top wedding-dress trends that are here to stay,
- Off-the-shoulder necklines
Though you could date them back to the 90’s, off-the-should necklines have begun to dominate the fashion world once again. Lace bodice, long sleeves and an off-the-shoulder opening would showcase your inborn grace, particularly if your hair is held up. It suits the taste of both contemporary and traditional brides.
When it comes to bridal wear, the back of the wedding gown would be equally noticed as the front. That is why wedding dress with a fashionable train at the back would always remain in trend. And seriously, wouldn’t you want to dazzle your guests as you walk past them while walking down the aisle?
If you want to go for a timeless design, choose a long sleeve lace wedding dress with a sophisticated train at the back.
- Colored wedding gown
Traditional white wedding dresses would always be considered as classic and enduring. However, the charm of colored wedding gowns from pink, champagne and even baby blue shades has captured the attentions of many women these days as it adds a personality to the design.
- Knee-length gown
Many women find floor-length wedding dress too ornate. A trendy knee-length wedding gown can provide you more comfort and is perfect for a spring/summer wedding.
- Long sleeve
Long sleeved compliments the figure of most brides and adds a touch of luxury to it. Also, it is very practical if you are planning to have a winter wedding.
By selecting a timeless design, you can make your wedding day look instilled in the hearts of your loved ones forever.
The author is a fashion blogger and has written a lot of articles about Party dresses, Wedding dresses and wedding accessories. She recommends the brand BlushFashion for wedding attires. To know more, visit https://blushfashion.boutique/
Most Recent Articles
- Sep 12, 2023 How Much Does Mobile App Development Cost in Canada by Mohit Singh
- Sep 7, 2023 What are the functions of law enforcement agencies? by Shinu A K
- Aug 17, 2023 Why Does It Take Less Web Development Time in ASP.NET? by Kiran Beladiya
- Aug 11, 2023 Best Practices for Managing a Remote .Net Development Team by Kiran Beladiya
- Jul 1, 2023 Top Mobile App Development Trends to Watch Out For in 2023 by matthew brain
Most Viewed Articles
- 1429 hits A Guide To Buy Men’s Bracelets by Steve Rowe
- 1419 hits Keep the Style Integral with the Cool Collection of Oppo Realme 2 Pro Mobile Cases by Yamini Rawal
- 1379 hits Printed Tank Tops: Cool, Comfortable, Affordable by Kavya Rawal
- 1356 hits Get Plus Size Clothes In A Variety Of Colors At Online by Kavya Rawal
- 1348 hits Shop the Latest Women’s Clothing Online in Just a Few Clicks by Yamini Rawal
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
If you have an idea for a new product, you can start by performing a patent search. This will help you decide whether your idea could become the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...