The Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market research report is a professional report with premium insights into the size of the business, current patterns, drivers, risks, potential outcomes, and major segments. The analysis uncovers market dynamics for the current state and future state over the forecast period. It also includes a comprehensive vendor landscape. It also discusses the market size and growth prospects of major segments. This Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market research study also includes information on the value, volume, market dynamics, and much more.
Request and Get Sample:
Description to the Market:
The Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market research report provides a thorough market definition and description. Readers can find precise statistical data about the global market and its various components, including use, generation, revenue growth, and CAGR. The research also provides market characteristics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future challenges, market share, engaging quality record, and worth and volume growth for the majority of the sections examined. It highlights key developments, product innovations, markets served, and various areas that reflect the business development of the report's leading businesses. It provides data on major market trends in different industry sectors, regions, and countries. The research also discusses. It also includes statistics on rising country development projections until 2026.
For More Enquiry
The research includes company profiles as well as in-depth analyses of the top players in the global market. The research also provides a detailed overview of the top companies engaged in the global market.
The report examines the market's major trends and identifies the elements that are and will continue to drive the industry's growth. It takes into account past growth patterns, growth drivers, and current and future trends.Major Key Players in these market :
- Illumina, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI)
- Abbott Laboratories
- Natera Inc.
- Genea Limited
- Rubicon Genomics, Inc.
- Oxford Gene Technology
The Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market market is extensively researched based on topography, with major locations and countries being heavily concentrated in order to better understand their current and future market development. The research includes sections on the overall industry, as well as use, creation, income, and several province markets forecasts. This motivates players to focus on lucrative parts of the global market and expand their market proximity around the globe.
The report includes the region,
- North America
- South America
- Asia and Pacific
- Middle east and Africa
Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market Overview
The Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market size is estimated to reach $598.1 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 11.4% over the forecast period of 2021-2026. Preimplantation genetic testing is a technique for detecting genetic problems in vitro fertilization (IVF) embryos before they are implanted. Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is a term used to describe when one or both genetic parents have a known genetic disorder, and testing is done on an embryo to see if it, too, has a genetic defect. Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS), on the other hand, refers to approaches for detecting aneuploidy in embryos from genetic parents who are thought to be chromosomally normal. The rising rate of infertility around the world, the growing number of fertility clinics around the world, public-private investments in the field of preimplantation genetic testing, technological advancements in the field of genetic analysis, and the high risk of chromosomal abnormalities in the foetus with increasing maternal age are all driving this market forward.
Impact of COVID-19 on Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has substantially influenced the genetic testing industry's expansion. To counteract the spread of the SARS-CoV2 virus, most genetic testing facilities have utilized virtualization and home testing kits/home sample collection. However, there was a reported difficulty in obtaining genetic testing blood draws, which significantly influenced genetic testing. As a result, during the current crisis, COVID-19 is likely to, directly and indirectly, influence the genetic testing business.
Key Takeaways from Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market Report:
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units), and Value ($M) data given at country level – for a product, end-use, technology and by different industry verticals. Understand the different market dynamics – key driving factors, challenges, and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor's performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep dive on the value augmentation at each step to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&As, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than the top 20 countries globally for the market.
By Product, the reagents & consumables segment market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Due to increased application frontiers of specialized technologies, the reagents & consumables category accounted for the biggest market share by Product & service (such as NGS and aCGH for whole-genome sequencing and FISH in the diagnosis of specific genetic disorders). It is also the fastest-growing, with a CAGR of 11.9% over 2021-2026.
By application, the aneuploidy segment held the largest share during the forecast period.
Factors such as increasing maternal age and the rising incidence of aneuploidy have led to the growth of this segment. Among end-users, the maternity centers & fertility clinics segment accounted for the largest share and is also set to be fastest growing with a CAGR of 12.1% over the period 2021-2026 for the global preimplantation genetic testing market due to factors such as the increasing number of fertility centers and the high treatment success rate at such centers.
The Asia Pacific to account for the largest market share during the forecast period
North America holds the highest proportion of the worldwide market, with a share of 37.6% in 2020 for preimplantation genetic testing. The increased number of IVF treatments (with declining conception rates), widespread acceptance of genomic methods, and the continued trend of replacing old genomic technologies with sophisticated and creative genetic techniques are all factors contributing to North America's big share (such as FISH and NGS). Because of the rising focus of players on emerging markets and improvements in healthcare infrastructure in these countries, the Asia-Pacific region is predicted to expand at the fastest rate throughout the projection period.
Driver: Rising infertility in the world is a key driver in Preimplantation Genetic Testing
Infertility and complications of infertility, such as miscarriages, can negatively impact a person's general health and quality of life. Many couples who wish to establish a family but cannot do so may face psychological and interpersonal pain, lowering their quality of life. As per CDC in the U.S., 12% of women of childbearing age have used services for infertility.
Challenge: The high procedure costs connected with preimplantation genetic testing and unsupportive government laws are limiting the market's expansion.
Key Market Players
Key Players in the Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market consist of Illumina, Inc.*, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc. , CooperSurgical, Inc. , Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI), Abbott Laboratories , Natera Inc. , Genea Limited, Rubicon Genomics, Inc. , and Oxford Gene Technology.
There have been no developments in the Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market in the last 5 years.
Report Coverage and Scope
The report "Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market" by Research Informatic covers an in-depth detailed analysis for the following segment, covered under the scope.
- Reagents & Consumables
By End Users
- Maternity Centers & Fertility Clinics
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- Structural Chromosomal abnormalities
- Single gene disorders
- X-linked disorders
- HLA Typing
- Gender Identification
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Fluorescent In-Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH)
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP)
- North America
This report Aims to provide
- A qualitative and quantitative study of current trends, dynamics, and projections for the period 2019-2026
- Analysis tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter's five force analysis are used to describe the buyers' and suppliers' ability to make profit-driven decisions and develop their businesses
- An in-depth analysis of market segmentation aids in identifying current market opportunities
- Finally, by presenting unbiased information under one roof, our Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market report helps you save time and money
1887 Whitney Mesa
Dr. Henderson , NV 89014
+1 775 237 4147
Article source: https://article-realm.com/article/Finance/18002-Preimplantation-Genetic-Testing-Market-Growth-Contributor-for-the-New-Normal-Research-Informatic.html
Most Recent Articles
- May 31, 2023 How MFDs can diversify their income with Mutual Fund Software? by REDVision Computer Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- May 31, 2023 Expert Tax Accountant Services in Mississauga: Maximizing Your Tax Benefits by G&P Accounting Services
- May 30, 2023 Travel Insurance at Manulife: Comprehensive Coverage for Your Peace of Mind by Super Visa Insurance Monthly
- May 30, 2023 How to Buy the Perfect Mutual Fund Software in India? by Wealth Elite
- May 29, 2023 Which Loan Term Is Best For You With Short Term Loans UK? by fast paydayu
Most Viewed Articles
- 7756 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 7686 hits How to Start an Invention Idea by Edwin Poul
- 1856 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 1787 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 1449 hits Everything About Garmin Express by Maria Cooper
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
If you have an idea for a new product, you can start by performing a patent search. This will help you decide whether your idea could become the...
|Visits last 24h (live):||1268|
|Visits last 24h (bots):||17949|